Hinrichs 2.0

Pic of the sway links out back, this was my temp solution so I could wheel Sunday which I didn't end up doing.

View attachment 171109

And the bad side of the decals, prolly gonna pull the door banners tonight.

View attachment 171110

:shock: Looks like you're driving too fast and the WAYALIFE is lifting off :crazyeyes:

I thought I still had at least one set in stock. I'll give it a look today.

Otherwise, I do need to get more decals ordered up, it's just been crazy this past month for me and there is no signs of things letting up until after SEMA. Sorry.

Some coil spacers in the back might level out that sticker... I'm just saying' Another option might be to run the PSI in the rear tires up to 80lbs or so.

:shock: Looks like you're driving too fast and the WAYALIFE is lifting off :crazyeyes:

I thought I still had at least one set in stock. I'll give it a look today.

Otherwise, I do need to get more decals ordered up, it's just been crazy this past month for me and there is no signs of things letting up until after SEMA. Sorry.

No rush, it just makes me mad how I got the passenger side perfect, and really did think I got the drivers good. I must have re-positioned it 10x or more. I was just wondering how white would look on the doors actually, could be like a cool ghost look to it.

Some coil spacers in the back might level out that sticker... I'm just saying' Another option might be to run the PSI in the rear tires up to 80lbs or so.

Hmm I will give that a shot tonight :crazyeyes:

So I was digging around on ebay, and thought hey ill get some more giant Nitto stickers for the doors, but cant find them anymore and the guy I got them from stopped selling them...go figure. I did get a set of the oem door guard entry protector things. Figured for $35 or whatever they were why not get a set. My 2 door sills got beat up good and looked like crap and I always wanted a set but didnt feel like paying for them at the time.

Light bar amber covers should be here tomorrow as well, then I can decide on going to spots for the windshield lights or leaving the floods.

Last edited:
Forgot that I wanted to order a new knuckle cuz I am not happy with how the synergy adapter fits the oem rhd link....so went on amazon...snagged one for $44 from chrysler. Going to take it to work with me and have my one guy who is an ex machinist help me drill the hole using our drill press ( i have a small one at home thats not enough for this job).

Forgot that I wanted to order a new knuckle cuz I am not happy with how the synergy adapter fits the oem rhd link....so went on amazon...snagged one for $44 from chrysler. Going to take it to work with me and have my one guy who is an ex machinist help me drill the hole using our drill press ( i have a small one at home thats not enough for this job).

You found a new steering knuckle on amazon for $44?? Wow that's a deal!

Thanks! That price is crazy low. The real price is $316.86 BTW

Oh I know I have been looking around for a little while now, if its wrong ill send it back and order a crown one like jay did, just thought id give it a shot.

Also huge thanks to Eddie for finding one sticker for me to fix my screw up :thumb:

Oh I know I have been looking around for a little while now, if its wrong ill send it back and order a crown one like jay did, just thought id give it a shot.

Also huge thanks to Eddie for finding one sticker for me to fix my screw up :thumb:

No I am sure that its the right part. Amazon has mistakenly put out an incredibly low price. I grabbed one too.

No I am sure that its the right part. Amazon has mistakenly put out an incredibly low price. I grabbed one too.

I technically dont need it, I am just not happy with the fitment of the synergy flip bushing when using an oem draglink. Its a shame its not the same design cuz it fits in the hole I drilled perfectly. It is not loose either, just sits up a little more than I would like. Just hope it doesnt suck to pull the knuckle to swap it out. Need to pickup or borrow steves 36mm axle nut socket .

Also forgot, and this will make Jay happy.....I ordered new corona stickers to fix my side ones that I installed crooked :doh:

Last edited:
I technically dont need it, I am just not happy with the fitment of the synergy flip bushing when using an oem draglink. Its a shame its not the same design cuz it fits in the hole I drilled perfectly. It is not loose either, just sits up a little more than I would like. Just hope it doesnt suck to pull the knuckle to swap it out. Need to pickup or borrow steves 36mm axle nut socket .

Also forgot, and this will make Jay happy.....I ordered new corona stickers to fix my side ones that I installed crooked :doh:

Come on down and we can replace it when t gets here

Now you've got me thinking, im also not happy with the fitting of the synergy bushing. Are you drilling it 13/16 and putting the evo sleeve back in?

Now you've got me thinking, im also not happy with the fitting of the synergy bushing. Are you drilling it 13/16 and putting the evo sleeve back in?

This is the plan, new knuckle and drill bit will be here tonight and I'll try and get it drilled at work tomorrow.

So I have to laugh at usps priority 2 day shipping...good thing its only for the lightbar amber covers, still annoying that I have to wait this long for something from florida.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1446124500.217121.jpg

Last edited:
Damn! Great build and nice rig.

How long did the coil-overs take you and did you do then by yourself?

Technically took me 2 days by myself working about 8 hours each day. Waiting for brake lines I needed and a few other minor things make it took a little longer.

Got my replacement sticker, waiting for the weekend....thanks again Eddie. Have to laugh that 2 day priority from Cali works but not from Florida.

Also swapped out the corona stickers and did them right.

Didnt take any pics, but got the new knuckle drilled today at work. We tried to set it up on the mill but the table is a little small and we dont have a ton of parts so we couldnt get it level enough or clamped properly down which was a shame. So we ended up hand drilling it, which got perfect. Just need to find the time to swap it out. I am going to paint it first however like jay did.

Top Bottom