Hinrichs 2.0

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You can make the uppers work with just the one collar. Trust me, I lost one of the set screws on one and had to do that. That being said, that widow is just ridiculous. :rolleyes2:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You can make the uppers work with just the one collar. Trust me, I lost one of the set screws on one and had to do that. That being said, that widow is just ridiculous. :rolleyes2:

I just wonder what makes a window do this, glad I noticed it right away tho. The line is the weird part since its only below that. I plan to loctite all the collar screws in once I get them, I looked through everything in the box and the rears were missing all together. Was thinking maybe they were hidden in the folds of the window, but nothing to be found.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just wonder what makes a window do this, glad I noticed it right away tho. The line is the weird part since its only below that.

If I could guess, your window was at the end of a manufactured roll. Quality control should have caught that but of course...

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Man, that sucks about the window. I hope you get it figured out and don't get any leaks. That's sucks! Rig is looking badass though brother!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I am sure I will have some leaks, but I am not too worried about them. I dont expect it to be perfect like my oem doors were, sucks you had so many issues with yours on your last jeep.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
2 Updates

#1. Windows, still waiting to hear what is going to happen. I sent another picture, which is really really really hard to actually get something that shows the stupid line but Rugged Ridge needs everything, and then they ask me for a logo on the windows.....yeah I looked at the fronts and the rears, none of them say anything for a brand lol. Hopefully I get an answer this weekend about it. I am also going to run around to see if I can find some kind of collar that I can use for the rears so I can at least get a test fit going and to maybe have a spare just in case I loose them which I feel will somehow happen.

#2. Yesterday I ordered a PSC hydro assist kit. I was going to use the ported box I got from a friend, but that is going to a good home and I just got the full kit instead of piecing it together. While I wait for that to get delivered, I need to make up my mind on which cooler setup I will run since I didnt order one yesterday.

Any advantages between the long tube style one vs the flat plate that mounts up on top of the rad?

(tires will now be pushed off until spring time, unless I can get financing from discount tire)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
2 Updates

#1. Windows, still waiting to hear what is going to happen. I sent another picture, which is really really really hard to actually get something that shows the stupid line but Rugged Ridge needs everything, and then they ask me for a logo on the windows.....yeah I looked at the fronts and the rears, none of them say anything for a brand lol. Hopefully I get an answer this weekend about it. I am also going to run around to see if I can find some kind of collar that I can use for the rears so I can at least get a test fit going and to maybe have a spare just in case I loose them which I feel will somehow happen.

#2. Yesterday I ordered a PSC hydro assist kit. I was going to use the ported box I got from a friend, but that is going to a good home and I just got the full kit instead of piecing it together. While I wait for that to get delivered, I need to make up my mind on which cooler setup I will run since I didnt order one yesterday.

Any advantages between the long tube style one vs the flat plate that mounts up on top of the rad?

(tires will now be pushed off until spring time, unless I can get financing from discount tire)

I got the notice this time [emoji23]

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So I go to drive the jeep, abs and traction control lights are on and also the hill descent control blinks when I start the jeep

I can go 5 ft then the jeep slams on the brakes

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Pulled the driver brake rotor since I figured that side was the issues, this falls out which explains the abs issue

IMG_7881.jpg

Also noticed my wheel bolts were all loose and one was out a little while must have even my issue this whole time somehow. I will loctite them all tomorrow

IMG_7880.jpg

Top Bottom