Hinrichs 2.0

Templar

Looking good!

Are you going to do the optional welding of the track bar brackets or stay with just the bolts?

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Final stretch, need to run to grab the new battery and some other random stuff then it'll be on the ground.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1440956452.889017.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I spun the to around 2" but still seems Super higher to me. Havnt moved the jeep yet tho as only got the battery right before dinner.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Damn that looks good Jim can't wait for the day that D-Day grows up
Don't know what to say bout the springs but good experience to gain

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
You're supposed to load up the rear then adjust your ride height. So you don't drag ass when your loaded.

Hmm I will have to figure something out for the mean time then since I wasnt planning on getting a new set of rear corners for a while.

Also dumb question Im sure, but do you guys know where to get the brake line brackets? I went to the auto store and they only had the clips that hold lines. Im sure I can get some alum or something and bend it up and make my own, but would like to just buy them if I can.

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Nice! Coming along :thumb:
I'm wrenching with you in spirt today installing cage and compressor, virtual wrench party :rock:
View attachment 162655

I need to start my cage install, but since I screwed it up last time I am super nervous this time around. I may need you to send me the side alignment bracket as well since I dunno where that one went. drivers side had one bolt line up and passenger side had 2 lol. I will remember the milk jug idea tho.

Panda

I need to start my cage install, but since I screwed it up last time I am super nervous this time around. I may need you to send me the side alignment bracket as well since I dunno where that one went. drivers side had one bolt line up and passenger side had 2 lol. I will remember the milk jug idea tho.

I have two extra templates now if you need one I'll send it right to ya :thumb:

JeepDrum

Just found this thread somehow. Looking great man! Whoever gets your old 2-door is in for a treat that's for sure.

Top Bottom