Hinrichs build

JKbrick

Is there a way to cut it off? I was thinking there is some odd torque to do to a yolk, rotational I believe if I'm remembering correctly

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
you going to have this running for the big boy run at the end of oct?? we need to wheel together!
Possibly, kinda don't trust it anymore tho. Well I guess the rear shafts more than anything since I bent one the first time out with them.

Last edited:

KingCopperhead

not yet we are trying to lock a weekend down with some members from far away!

Right on! Some West coasters? How big boy of a run are you planning? I'm good with anything not red.

I'll stop hijacking Hinrichs build thread now lmao. Hope you get that white monster up and running, it's one of my favorite builds on this forum and I'd love to see it in action.

noroad

Right on! Some West coasters? How big boy of a run are you planning? I'm good with anything not red.

I'll stop hijacking Hinrichs build thread now lmao. Hope you get that white monster up and running, it's one of my favorite builds on this forum and I'd love to see it in action.

some reds but nothing crazy, crawl daddy, trail 20, 13A an B, cemetary,walk in the park, CV trail. trail 5. that type of day

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Where do you guys buy spicer u-joints? I bought a duralast just to have something to put the shaft back together.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Any driveline shop will have them.

Hmm I think theres one locally, but when I asked my local 4x4 shop he said no one locally sold them sadly. Anyone know the right part number to order online? Deff gonna get a few to have, hell ill keep the duralast just to get me off the trail if needed as well.

Hmm I think theres one locally, but when I asked my local 4x4 shop he said no one locally sold them sadly. Anyone know the right part number to order online? Deff gonna get a few to have, hell ill keep the duralast just to get me off the trail if needed as well.

1310 or 1350?

Usually just 5-1350X or 5-1310X I think

Last edited:
Are those greasable?

Negative, for some reason when I called and talked to Jim Adams he strongly encouraged me away from the greasable ones. We said the porting causes weak spots. I trusted him and just went with these. ???

Edit.... well the 1350 variant anyway.

Top Bottom