Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Hey did you ever sell the spod? I tried messaging you but I don't know if it went through, you can text me 717-269-1281

Decided to keep it since I dont know where I would put the other panel in. If I change my mind Ill let you know.

Looks good man!!!

Thanks.

Got the coil wedge things the other day, havnt had time to install them yet tho. Still waiting on the front shock relocations.....so nice to never had the ellusive 2 day shipping from northridge :naw:

seanb123

Gotta use simple green on the top works awesome maybe not as good as the bestop stuff but I clean everything with it.

whitewrangler95

Decided to keep it since I dont know where I would put the other panel in. If I change my mind Ill let you know.

Thanks.

Got the coil wedge things the other day, havnt had time to install them yet tho. Still waiting on the front shock relocations.....so nice to never had the ellusive 2 day shipping from northridge :naw:

No problem man! I just recieved the sPod I ordered from northridge 4x4!!!!

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Cool wedges and shock relocation brackets showed up finally, sadly no hardware for the front kit or instructions so I guess I'll be waiting another week for that 😤

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Cool wedges and shock relocation brackets showed up finally, sadly no hardware for the front kit or instructions so I guess I'll be waiting another week for that 😤

Classic northridge. You should start ordering from trail jeeps like I did

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I may try them next, however I sent quite a few emails about the evo light bar brackets and never got an answer from them about it so I kinda gave up on them.

Just call them. Tim is super easy to talk to and is very knowledgable about the products

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Northridge hooked it up with the missing parts, had them sent to me nda which is awesome since I waited a week to not get what I needed the first time. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
:shock::shock:

I don't believe it!

Sorry man...that sucks.

I was surprised since it drop shipped from evo, but it happens. Im sure I could have figured out the install and fired up the welder and made them work, but didnt wanna do that just incase I had any issues.

Plan for this weekend is a good clean since the jeep looks like poop, somehow finally pull the rocker guards which are rusting like its their job, install the coil wedges and then do the front shock kit. I am trying to decide on just odering alum rocker guards to replace the steel.

I still havnt even been able to get the body jacked up enough to drill out the bolts and nutserts so I can replace them all :grayno:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
that makes me want to vomit. Straight up nightmare...

Ive been painting them when I can, but the ammount of taping and stuff to stop overspray get annoying quick since I need to sand them down properly. If I had the optional low mount sliders this would have been taken care of already.

Spudcannons

I was surprised since it drop shipped from evo, but it happens. Im sure I could have figured out the install and fired up the welder and made them work, but didnt wanna do that just incase I had any issues.

Plan for this weekend is a good clean since the jeep looks like poop, somehow finally pull the rocker guards which are rusting like its their job, install the coil wedges and then do the front shock kit. I am trying to decide on just odering alum rocker guards to replace the steel.

I still havnt even been able to get the body jacked up enough to drill out the bolts and nutserts so I can replace them all :grayno:

I feel for you. :naw: I have some of those damn nutserts to clean up. The little buggers start to spin at the slight provocation :mad:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So I had a dream last night...

Driving along in my jeep, storm or something hits, then all of a sudden my windows are black and I cant see shit then next I know Im flying off a bridge. My jeep was totaled but all my parts were still good oddly and I was fine. Then next I know Im in a JKU, but guess I thought it was a 2017 cuz it was ugly as hell and I was pissed I couldnt fit my bumpers and stuff. Then I went out hunting for a older one. Guess I really wanna ditch the 2 door lol.

lulu2533

Driving along in my jeep, storm or something hits, then all of a sudden my windows are black and I cant see shit then next I know Im flying off a bridge. My jeep was totaled but all my parts were still good oddly and I was fine. Then next I know Im in a JKU, but guess I thought it was a 2017 cuz it was ugly as hell and I was pissed I couldnt fit my bumpers and stuff. Then I went out hunting for a older one. Guess I really wanna ditch the 2 door lol.

Heck yeah, trade that two door in for a four door. Come to the dark side...lol

Spudcannons

Do it! A strech 2 door would be sweet too. The only drawback to the JKU is the extra length can be a bitch in some of the tight NE trails, at least near me. Always scraping or narrowly avoiding trees or making 10 point turns... I still have some bark on my stinger! :crazyeyes:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Id love to do a stretch, but the only way I see it being easy in PA would be to do the jk unlimited one which isnt bad price wise since I can still run fenders and not have so many issues. If it wasnt for that law I would have done a comp stretch a year or 2 ago.

I just feel like I would get screwed on a trade in. I mean I have all my stock parts minus my wheels and tires. I would order new corner skins tho so I can swap the carrier onto a new one and I would just leave the sliders and rocker guards. Prolly even throw my bushwacker flats back on.

I only have 23k on the jeep tho which would probably help a little bit tho I think. I would have to order a new jeep tho cuz I deff would want halfs next time around.

Top Bottom