Hinrichs build

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Haven't driven the jeep much and been taking it easy after a trip to the ER Friday so didn't get to work on my new plan, but made a hammock holder today ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433702604.940950.jpg

Also it's WWII weekend here so tons of old airplanes have been flying behind my house which is nice to watch.

Panda

Haven't driven the jeep much and been taking it easy after a trip to the ER Friday so didn't get to work on my new plan, but made a hammock holder today View attachment 147635

Also it's WWII weekend here so tons of old airplanes have been flying behind my house which is nice to watch.

Hope your feeling better man, nice hammock :thumb:

JohnnyD

That is cool and a great idea...I'm thinking a great camping option if there isn't a second tree around, I love to sleep in hammocks, so comfy.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
That is cool and a great idea...I'm thinking a great camping option if there isn't a second tree around, I love to sleep in hammocks, so comfy.

Its kind of small, but at $22 I wanted a newer one since I need to fix one of my older ones I have thats bigger. It also came in a little bag which it will go into so itll stay in the jeep for trips just incase or if I just want to relax a little at lunch on some runs.

I am going to start working on what I wanted to do this weekend since I am finally starting to feel better and have an idea where all my pain was comming from....have to change my eating habits and also stop drinking :beer: for a while which isnt going to be fun lol.

Should have some updates this weekend.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
It saw the dirt!! wooooo! Good to see the jeep hitting the dirt again Jim. Needs to happen more often

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys, wasnt harcore wheelin, but its fun and a few min from my house. I need to get my buddy out more but he works sundays usually and every saturday...tattoo artist life.

So I washed the jeep yesterday, kinda half assed but its better lol. Simple green sure does work on the engine bay however, was kind of surprised since Its been muddy for like 2-1/2 years now.

Prolly shouldnt have done this, but was messing with some tire shine I had in the garage, and thought "hmm what would happen if I sprayed in on my flares" Well it worked and they are all nice and shiny now and repel water lol. Prolly wont last but figured out why not give it a shot for now.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I love seeing your 2-door with half doors. It's the way 2-doors look best and if I were to ever get one again, it's how I'd want it.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I love seeing your 2-door with half doors. It's the way 2-doors look best and if I were to ever get one again, it's how I'd want it.

Thanks Eddie, means a lot. I think out of all the things I have added so far, the halfs are my favorite mod if you can even call them one.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Question out of curiosity how do you take care of your soft top

Jeep looks really cool man especially since it hit the dirt alittle never hurts to get down and dirty every once in awhile

hinrichs

Caught the Bug

Jeep looks really cool man especially since it hit the dirt alittle never hurts to get down and dirty every once in awhile

I usually just scrub it down with a sponge, which didnt really work well at all. A pressure washer does help remove the dirt a lot easier tho.

Just ordered the evo shock relocations for the fronts and the rear coil wedges to get rid of some of the spring bow. Was going to just order the artec coil perch retainers which would have been better, but I am not ready to do the minor stretch I wanted to do yet, so that can wait a while yet.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

I use the best top soft top cleaner but like Jim said the power washer works really well too lol

I usually just scrub it down with a sponge, which didnt really work well at all. A pressure washer does help remove the dirt a lot easier tho.

Just ordered the evo shock relocations for the fronts and the rear coil wedges to get rid of some of the spring bow. Was going to just order the artec coil perch retainers which would have been better, but I am not ready to do the minor stretch I wanted to do yet, so that can wait a while yet.

What coil wedges did you get? If you waited a little longer I would have given you mine

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I use the best top soft top cleaner but like Jim said the power washer works really well too lol

What coil wedges did you get? If you waited a little longer I would have given you mine

Someday Im gonna try that cleaner, or just go out and finally buy a new pressure washer since my one is dead I think.

Just the rock krawler ones for now till I man up and do the artec rear brackets and move the axle back a inch or 2. You guys are all killing me getting coilovers.

Top Bottom