DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Don't know why the pic is sideways, still trying to figure out the phone app

Attachments

• 1460938003681.jpg
    1460938003681.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 45

Kyle7R

There will be more. Being we both moved here for work, we don't really have many friends outside of the office. So we're looking to meet cool, like minded peeps for sure! :thumb:

Sounds good to me, I'd definitely like to see about getting the Houston guys together. Maybe even before the Barnwell run.

Dispite the rain, the weather is nice. We are just hanging out in the garage enjoying a cool Sunday afternoon

It finally started here, definitely made for good napping weather today. I've slept through two movies and half the Astros game lol.

Deathmask

There will be more. Being we both moved here for work, we don't really have many friends outside of the office. So we're looking to meet cool, like minded peeps for sure! :thumb:

Sounds good to me, I'd definitely like to see about getting the Houston guys together. Maybe even before the Barnwell run.

Cool, that sounds great. What side of town are y'all on?

It finally started here, definitely made for good napping weather today. I've slept through two movies and half the Astros game lol.

Yeah it had to wait until I was walking into the gym to let loose on me [emoji58]

Did the Astros win?

Last edited:

Kyle7R

Cool, that sounds great. What side of town are y'all on?

Yeah it had to wait until I was walking into the gym to let loose on me [emoji58]

Did the Astros win?

I'm on the east side, in Crosby. But we can figure something out in the center of everybody if there's enough interest.

They did, hope they're getting hot and can go on a nice run.

Kyle7R

I hope all of you guys are alright out there, weather was pretty hairy this morning. We avoided any flooding here in my neighborhood, but I have seen some bad flooding on the news in other areas.

there were also some reports of good sized hail too, we had some hail but it was small and not enough to really cause any damage that I can see.

Hobolobo

Had to make the drive to work this morning. Crosby wasnt that bad, but only time will tell. Apparently it will be getting worse by the time i head home.

Kyle7R

My jeep is at my office in Greenspoint and I'm in Willis with a Uhaul. Man, I wish I had my jeep.

I sure hope it's high and dry, there was a photo of an apartment complex in the Greenspoint area where the entire first floor was under water.

Had to make the drive to work this morning. Crosby wasnt that bad, but only time will tell. Apparently it will be getting worse by the time i head home.

The rain was hard, luckily none of it started to rise. My dad said he ran into some heavy heavy rain, and small hail on his way to work this morning.

Thankful for awning protection at the Firehouse.
View attachment 199113

Steel with the VIP treatment :bleh:

tdougherty81

I sure hope it's high and dry, there was a photo of an apartment complex in the Greenspoint area where the entire first floor was under water.

The rain was hard, luckily none of it started to rise. My dad said he ran into some heavy heavy rain, and small hail on his way to work this morning.

Steel with the VIP treatment :bleh:

I usually park in the basement but moved it to the 3rd floor on Friday.

PROJKUR

Took the jeep out around the neighborhood to see the damage. Buffalo bayou dog park was very underwater, about 2 flights of stairs down. I hope everyone is high and dry.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1460990372.096256.jpg

Top Bottom