Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Mun50n3d

Hey everyone! Just thought that there are enough of Wayalife-ers in the Houston area that having our own thread would be justified!

There has been some chatter about doing some local meet-and-greets and I've been asked if we ever do any wheeling trips.

We can organize the meet-and-greets here or just BS about what's happening in Houston and there's NO reason for a local guy or gal, newbie or experienced, to have to go out wheeling alone and end up broken and stuck out on a trail by themselves!

If you are local here to the Houston area, please chime in and I'll add your screen name to the list of local Houstonians!

Levi

Hey there Levi, count me in.

SMorris

Hey Guys not just bought my first Jeep. It is a few years old so no fears about testing it out. Looking forward to spending some time on the trails this summer.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Hey Guys not just bought my first Jeep. It is a few years old so no fears about testing it out. Looking forward to spending some time on the trails this summer.

This summer? How about next weekend at hiddenfalls AND/or next month at barwell mountain?

Mun50n3d

West HOUSTON and Katy area is pretty bad. A lot of this flooding came from the over flowing rice fields north of I-10. A week gone by and everything is back to normal; as normal as it can be. Addicts reservoir is being tested right now. Hwy.6 at I-10 is under water and have heard that won't change for a few weeks.

Kyle7R

This summer? How about next weekend at hiddenfalls AND/or next month at barwell mountain?

Yeah, what he said!

West HOUSTON and Katy area is pretty bad. A lot of this flooding came from the over flowing rice fields north of I-10. A week gone by and everything is back to normal; as normal as it can be. Addicts reservoir is being tested right now. Hwy.6 at I-10 is under water and have heard that won't change for a few weeks.

It's insane how much water is still coming through town. If anybody needs help, don't hesitate to ask!

SMorris

I would like to, but I haven't had it long enough to have that kind of confidence in it. Hopefully soon. Gonna start giving it a thorough once over this weekend.

Hobolobo

New trektop nx went on this week!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462154894.378072.jpg

Next project (opinions?)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1462154953.799217.jpg
Keep the mid width or try to swap for a stubby? Support your answers.

Jackal01

I like bumpers that are grille width at most (nothing in front of the tires). So my vote is a stubby. Which bumpers are you considering?

Hobolobo

I like bumpers that are grille width at most (nothing in front of the tires). So my vote is a stubby. Which bumpers are you considering?

Not sure yet. I want something with a recessed winch mount, bull bar/nose guard (no stingers), and i dont really care for fog lights.

Top Bottom