Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Packers937

Looking good guys! Unfortunately I had to put mine back on because I will be driving into downtown tomorrow and don't want to risk it...

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Who has a SWR meter and willing to help out a fellow WALer??

I am hoping to install my new antenna & coax sometime (tonight or tomorrow HOPEFULLY) and will need some help tuning it out. Thanks in advance

Napalm

I am hoping to install my new antenna & coax sometime (tonight or tomorrow HOPEFULLY) and will need some help tuning it out. Thanks in advance

I second this.. I was hoping someone would bring theirs and we could tune Friday night ;)

PROJKUR

I have one. But not sure how much help I'll be since I've only used it once! We can sure give it a try though! Mine may need some tuning too.

WikedLizard

I will be bringing one as well. Make sure you have everything installed correctly!!!! Bad connections and bad grounds cant be fixed with an SWR meter. Finding this out the hard way.

Jackal01

I think I would rather park on the seawall or somewhere in town where I can them all drive by. I have never been though. But it seems like a better option. For me at least.

Hobolobo

It wasnt that bad. Just crowded. We parked in the morning and stayed in that spot all day. Didnt do much riding. Just watched all of them.

Kyle7R

Yea I don't do crowds. Looks like fun regardless.

We drove through once, and it was to packed for my liking. Went wayyyyyy far down on the south end to find a spot to relax and let the dogs run around and swim. There were some nice rigs there, but some of that was a little wild for my liking lol.

Hobolobo

We drove through once, and it was to packed for my liking. Went wayyyyyy far down on the south end to find a spot to relax and let the dogs run around and swim. There were some nice rigs there, but some of that was a little wild for my liking lol.

I hardly moved from my spot and i saw way too many grumpers

Top Bottom