Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

CrushJK

CrushJK Houston

I am in the Friendswood TX area. There is probably more Jeeps in Houston than anywhere else in the country. Sign me up.:)

shadow21

Yeah, it's going to be nasty out there with all the rain we've gotten in the last few days.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

I was expecting it to be a lot worse than it was. We hit three muddy trails but nothing really bad. I think it's because most of that property is sand and not dirt. Lol

2013CGJKU

I was expecting it to be a lot worse than it was. We hit three muddy trails but nothing really bad. I think it's because most of that property is sand and not dirt. Lol

That's really surprising! It can be really dirty/dusty out there when it's dry. Looks like you lucked out and had some pretty dang good conditions!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Late to arrive at the party, I'm in the Spring Valley Village Area! But my jeep is still in transit. Looking forward to wheeling it as soon as it gets here though!

~Dave

2013CGJKU

Late to arrive at the party, I'm in the Spring Valley Village Area! But my jeep is still in transit. Looking forward to wheeling it as soon as it gets here though!

~Dave

Right on man! Good to have ya! There are a lot more Houstonians on here than this. You won't be the last one. Haha!

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

JKRich

Hey all! I'm up in the Woodlands, but work in downtown Houston so I am everywhere in between. HJP is doing a meet up this evening at Hyde's in Old Town Spring that I'll be cruising to. We should plan WAYALIFE meet up at some point.

2013CGJKU

Hey all! I'm up in the Woodlands, but work in downtown Houston so I am everywhere in between. HJP is doing a meet up this evening at Hyde's in Old Town Spring that I'll be cruising to. We should plan WAYALIFE meet up at some point.

Nice to have you brother! I'll add you to the list. Once we get a decent number of guys on the list (which I think we have done) we will try to get something organized.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

DWiggles

Caught the Bug

As long as we go wheeling atleast HALF as much as we meet up, I'll keep attending... Hard Parking Meets are for cars, Jeeps DRIVE :thumb:

Top Bottom