Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Jackal01

As long as HJP aren't attending I'll meet up. Met a few bad apples and don't wish to see them again(nobody from here so that's nice). Not implying all are bad or most even but the few just put a bad taste in my mouth.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

2013CGJKU

As long as HJP aren't attending I'll meet up. Met a few bad apples and don't wish to see them again(nobody from here so that's nice). Not implying all are bad or most even but the few just put a bad taste in my mouth.

The only people that will find out about it will find out about it on here. I am really good friends with some of the people that are VERY involved with HJP, but these will be wayalife only events (at least I'm not going to be promoting them elsewhere). Hopefully it will be a smaller closer-knit group of people that way.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Jackal01

The only people that will find out about it will find out about it on here. I am really good friends with some of the people that are VERY involved with HJP, but these will be wayalife only events (at least I'm not going to be promoting them elsewhere). Hopefully it will be a smaller closer-knit group of people that way.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

That works for me. Obviously there is going to be those that are in both groups but the ones I met were not WAL and just left me irritated with them. Like you said...a close knit group is the way to go.

Flat Top

That works for me. Obviously there is going to be those that are in both groups but the ones I met were not WAL and just left me irritated with them. Like you said...a close knit group is the way to go.

I agree with you. Too many Jackholes is the reason HJP has disintegrated and splintered over the past 12 months. :naw::naw:

Jackal01

I never even went to a meet up...just talking online and they made me wanna punch a baby seal. That is how bad it was. Anyway...looking forward to a WAL meetup! :yup:

Hobolobo

I never even went to a meet up...just talking online and they made me wanna punch a baby seal. That is how bad it was. Anyway...looking forward to a WAL meetup! :yup:

So is our meetup going to be a suds n club?

Edit: i do not condone clubbing baby seals.

Last edited:

Dune Crawler

Anyone got a stock exhaust laying around I could buy

Doing close to 400miles a week now (driving from corpus back to Katy +communiting) until summer time with a catback/trektop is starting drive me crazy.

-Nicco

Hobolobo

Doing close to 400miles a week now (driving from corpus back to Katy +communiting) until summer time with a catback/trektop is starting drive me crazy.

-Nicco

I'll trade. I want new exhaust anyways.

JKRich

-Nicco

I'll take that trek top off your hands. :yup:

Anyone have recommendation for a quality off-road shop?

Be on the look out for Jeep Slop Shop down in Kemah. They are just starting up, but they are guys that are active in the Jeep community and they gaining some momentum.

Jackal01

Not much on the north side taht I know of. 4WP on 1960 at Kuykendahl sucks. Terrible customer service. Texas Truck Works on 2978 near Magnolia also sucks for customer service. I don't know of many others around here but I wish I did.

Top Bottom