Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

Sounds good to me. I'll check with the misses and see if she has any plans for me. If not, ill send Kyle a txt and head that way.

I didn't hear anything back from Mike, so I just ended up here in the garage drinking cervezas, watching the Astros loose and tinkering with the alignment of my tailgate and carrier.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
HUGE THANK YOU to Dave (DWiggles) for helping me install the leveling kit today!!! Actually he did 99% of the work, I was the assistant!! I learned a shit ton about my Jeep today thanks to him! It was a hot, sweaty and rainy mess today, but we got it done!! I couldn't be happier with it!!! Thanks a bunch!

Looks GREAT! and I'm glad you are happy with it! I'll get you an amazon list together for your cb next week! :thumb:

Kyle7R

Whos free today? Might have a Jeep down. My wife just sent me this.

Attachments

• 1470073653292.jpg
    1470073653292.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 56

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
So, who knows how to replace the front hubs on these bastards?

It cant be that hard... but I wont be available until the weekend. Unless I can sneak out of here early, get out to your place by 4-4:30 and we just knock it out in 1 evening :idontknow:

Kyle7R

What's up with the Jeep Kyle? Let me know if you need a hand!

Either keep us posted here, or shoot me a text. I have to get a hair cut man, and I mean HAVE TOO. So Wednesday wont work :cheesy:

Not entirely sure, looks like a multiple lug nut failure. Tire nearly fell off while Marijke was driving to Houston.

Luckily she's safe, and the damage looks minimal as far as I can tell.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Not entirely sure, looks like a multiple lug nut failure. Tire nearly fell off while Marijke was driving to Houston.

When you get a second Kyle, post up some pics of the jeep. I'm still baffled as to what was the cause

Don't think it's too hard to swap out a new hub. I've never had to do it but I'd like to help out. Let us know when you get the parts in.

PROJKUR

Glad everyone is safe. Not sure if I would be much help but I would like to lend a hand and learn. Let us know!

WJCO

Meme King
Glad everyone is safe. If multiple studs sheared off, it's usually from over-torque. If the lug holes on the wheels are elongated and egg shaped, it's usually from the lug nuts being left loose. Post some pics if you can.

Top Bottom