Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Kyle7R

Good stuff. Because of this incident, which I'm incredibly sorry happened and so glad your wife wasn't hurt, it made me break loose and re-torque my spacers and lug nuts tonight.

I think everybody in this group has done the exact same thing! Lol.

She still drives just great, me and Henry took it slow and easy around the neighborhood last night. No squeaks, no rattles, no lost parts and all the lights on the dash went away within about 20 yards of rolling. Now it's off to the tire shop to see if that wheel is ruined or not.

PROJKUR

Anyone interested in lending some experience and knowledge when I attempt to install the enforcer this weekend? I will most likely be working on it Saturday and Sunday!

Jackal01

Anyone interested in lending some experience and knowledge when I attempt to install the enforcer this weekend? I will most likely be working on it Saturday and Sunday!

I won't be able to help in person but you can call or text me Saturday. Sunday I am at a wedding.

Kyle7R

I don't know anything about installing the enforcer, but I should be free most of the day Sunday.
What part of town are you in?

tdougherty81

Awesome! Thanks. Experience is always good. Anything you want to share about tricks or issues you ran into would be awesome.

Which Enforcer did you go with? I didn't have any issues with my 3". We did have some with Charlie's but mostly with draglink flip. Are you doing the flip as well. Only tips I can think of is get the Jeep high enough and work one side at a time.

PROJKUR

Which Enforcer did you go with? I didn't have any issues with my 3". We did have some with Charlie's but mostly with draglink flip. Are you doing the flip as well. Only tips I can think of is get the Jeep high enough and work one side at a time.

3" with DL flip. King 2.5.

I am going to pick up some 6 ton stands before I set up since my little 3 tons are too short I think. That should help with the height.

Anyone recommend a tire shop that will install 37s on the stock wheel. Discount tire won't do it

Jackal01

3" with DL flip. King 2.5.

I am going to pick up some 6 ton stands before I set up since my little 3 tons are too short I think. That should help with the height.

Anyone recommend a tire shop that will install 37s on the stock wheel. Discount tire won't do it

Why won't they do it? I am not sure if tire size matters but they installed my 35" duratracs on stock wheels. Maybe try a different store.

PROJKUR

Why won't they do it? I am not sure if tire size matters but they installed my 35" duratracs on stock wheels. Maybe try a different store.

Discount company policy is min 8" wide rim for that size. NTB said they would do it though.

Stock rubi wheel is 7.5" wide correct?

Jackal01

Discount company policy is min 8" wide rim for that size. NTB said they would do it though.

Stock rubi wheel is 7.5" wide correct?

Which store was this? I used the one at 1960 and Perry to balance my Chamber Pros and the one in Tomball to mount the duratracs to my stock wheels. Both solid stores.

PROJKUR

Which store was this? I used the one at 1960 and Perry to balance my Chamber Pros and the one in Tomball to mount the duratracs to my stock wheels. Both solid stores.

I'll try them. The store on i10 and up off hwy 6 both said the same thing. And I bought probably 6-10 sets of tires from the one off hwy 6 for work...

I don't know. NTB can't be too bad.

Kyle7R

When your buddy asks you if you want to go see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Peter Frampton, you say yes.

Attachments

• 1470362377819.jpg
    1470362377819.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 41
Top Bottom