Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Jackal01

I ordered mine :thumb: Manual JKUR Hard Rock... the 8 week build time was totally worth it.

WHEN ARE WE GOING WHEELING GUYS!?! Hidden falls convoy/weekend before the new year!? I'm off from 12/19-1/5! Lets get something going. (Currently STOCK ridehight Jeep)

The misses and I (with our GSD pup) will be going to Fredericksburg the weekend of the 27-29. No real plans other than hang out in town, go to E-rock, maybe hit up some wineries. I have no idea if there are any trails to take but we would be up for a trip/meetup of some kind. I know it is a decent drive for most of yall in town like me but this is our vacation until the summer so we are making the most of it.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
A few guys are talking about wheeling at DSO this weekend, not sure if Saturday or Sunday, but if anyone else is interested, pm me your number.

I am gonna be traveling to San Antonio from January 12th to the 26th, will be free to Ethel on the weekends. Make my trip from North Dakota that much better

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Some people from houston jeep people are going to Down South Offroad Ranch this weekend (sunday) if anyone is interested in joining them. I can't make it this time. But I'm sure others are welcome, I just showed up one day and was taken in as a long lost brother. So I wouldn't worry about not knowing anyone

Hobolobo

For anybody thats sub'd here, i opened a thread yesterday for a houston SnG on 3-14. Go on over there and sign up! Im on my phone so i cant post a link to it yet.

Hobolobo

Welcome rambo. Stop by the "give us a wave" section and introduce yourself. As far as shops go, stay away from maxxed performance in baytown. Depending on what you want done, you can probably find some guys on here willing to help you out for pizza and beer if its nothing too serious.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Anyone have the ability/tools/mobility to cut welds? I'm about 3 weeks out from needing to relocate my vacuum pump mounting bracket, and rather than cutting the plate, grinding it down, and painting it, I would really like to properly remove the factory mount entirely for a nice, CLEAN install. I can provide beer/food/cash/ or IOU wrench hands. I am in North west houston, just outside of the 610 loop. If it comes down to a sawzall, I'll go that route, but really looking for something better if possible. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 1423978950517.jpg
    1423978950517.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Jackal01

Anyone have the ability/tools/mobility to cut welds? I'm about 3 weeks out from needing to relocate my vacuum pump mounting bracket, and rather than cutting the plate, grinding it down, and painting it, I would really like to properly remove the factory mount entirely for a nice, CLEAN install. I can provide beer/food/cash/ or IOU wrench hands. I am in North west houston, just outside of the 610 loop. If it comes down to a sawzall, I'll go that route, but really looking for something better if possible. Thanks in advance!

I can't help in the welding department but I can lend a hand and bring some tools. (Near 249/1960 FYI) I am planning to add a couple Protek skids and a CB in a couple weeks. Sat March 7th...the wife is gonna be gone all day so I figured I would get a couple things done.

Top Bottom