Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

Jackal01

I was thinking the same thing. I didn't know if anybody was planning on making any of those suggested Barnwell runs or not.

I work fire dept Friday and Sunday nights so out of town trip is not an option but SNG is 100% doable for Saturday as of right now.

Kyle7R

I work fire dept Friday and Sunday nights so out of town trip is not an option but SNG is 100% doable for Saturday as of right now.

good deal.

What about a meet at Kirby Ice House? It's a big place, plenty of parking and patio room. They have all kinds of food trucks that rotate around, being this time of year the weather should be much better than the last time we did one of these, lol.

Jackal01

good deal.

What about a meet at Kirby Ice House? It's a big place, plenty of parking and patio room. They have all kinds of food trucks that rotate around, being this time of year the weather should be much better than the last time we did one of these, lol.
Works for us. We are gonna leave Z behind for this one, too.

Jackal01

Toying with swapping my Truck Lites for JWs. Nothing wrong with them. I am just fickle. I don't want to ship so I am selling to locals only. Probably will not happen until January, February latest. I am thinking $300...ish. Anti flicker harnesses included. Anyone interested?

Last edited:
Top Bottom