Houston Area Wayalife-ers!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Toying with swapping my Truck Lites for JWs. Nothing wrong with them. I am just fickle. I don't want to ship so I am only selling to locals only. Probably will not happen until January, February latest. I am thinking $300...ish. Anti flicker harnesses included. Anyone interested?

Awesome Deal! :thumb: GLWS

PROJKUR

Toying with swapping my Truck Lites for JWs. Nothing wrong with them. I am just fickle. I don't want to ship so I am only selling to locals only. Probably will not happen until January, February latest. I am thinking $300...ish. Anti flicker harnesses included. Anyone interested?

I might be!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyle7R

Toying with swapping my Truck Lites for JWs. Nothing wrong with them. I am just fickle. I don't want to ship so I am selling to locals only. Probably will not happen until January, February latest. I am thinking $300...ish. Anti flicker harnesses included. Anyone interested?
I'd be interested, can you send some pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

I'd be interested, can you send some pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
No current pics. See my build thread. They have bugs and road gunk on but that's because I haven't washed it in weeks. Otherwise they're good. Normal wear and tear from being on for 2+ years.
They look like Trucklites? Charlie said nothing is wrong with them :thinking: :cheesy:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/97061_9000.htm
Yuuuuup.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
No current pics. See my build thread. They have bugs and road gunk on but that's because I haven't washed it in weeks. Otherwise they're good. Normal wear and tear from being on for 2+ years.

Yuuuuup.

Not to mention your avatar pic :yup:

tdougherty81

Looks like I'm starting over on my build. Trading my JK this weekend for a Rubicon. I'll have my current Rubi bar with EVO no limits up for sale if anybody local wants it.

Top Bottom