How does everyone fund their build?

jorgelrod

Hooked
I work in IT, On call hours are paid at an extra rate plus getting paid bi-weekly means twice a year I get three paychecks in a month, so thats where my build fund comes from at a severely slow rate :)

Jorge

Missy3696

My husband and I own a company that manufacture animal enclosures. Horse corrals and shelters, Dog kennels, exotic animal enclosures. So I guess monkey cages pay for our jeep mods. :)

My husband and I own a company that manufacture animal enclosures. Horse corrals and shelters, Dog kennels, exotic animal enclosures. So I guess monkey cages pay for our jeep mods. :)

How much for a Monkey cage? Ya see, there's this little Peruvian fella down south running wild....

LeighP

Combination of H24 rotating shiftwork including weekends, and selling everything I can find laying around the house on Ebay......:yup:
Plus, one of my suppliers does a cool lay by system....I'm paying off a rear bumper/tyre/jerry can carrier now. :rock:

jwb

I make people mad, give terrible advice, flake on my friends, stay at work too damn long most days and "mostly" get paid to drive places and meet people..... What do I do again? :thinking:

I think we have the same job. For now.

I'm an EOD Operator (think hurtlocker without the hollywood) So I spend most of my time somewhere else in the world disarming IED's. When I do get home I have a heap of anual leave and a good deal of spare cash. My Girl and my JK are the two things that make the long days worth while, also I do like blowing the absoulte crap out of things.:brows:

I do that part time, may be going full time in it again soon. However I never mention "the movie". :nono: You lose 5 points. :Disappointed: :D

SaddleTramp

I make people mad, give terrible advice, flake on my friends, stay at work too damn long most days and "mostly" get paid to drive places and meet people..... What do I do again? :thinking:

Sir, just don't roll your windows down all the way, ;)!

I tell people to lift with their legs, ice this spot, don't do that if it hurts, do 10 more reps, tell them it's not your "rotary cup" but rather your "rotator cuff" and no, "I can't prescribe pain medications".

Oh, and I had a patient tell me the other day that after she told me she was in to see me for her "camel toe" and after I regained my composure, I had to tell the nice (old) lady, that she probably mean't that she was in to see me for her "hammer toe", :cheesy:, simple and honest mistake.

LeighP

Sir, just don't roll your windows down all the way, ;)!

I tell people to lift with their legs, ice this spot, don't do that if it hurts, do 10 more reps, tell them it's not your "rotary cup" but rather your "rotator cuff" and no, "I can't prescribe pain medications".

Oh, and I had a patient tell me the other day that after she told me she was in to see me for her "camel toe" and after I regained my composure, I had to tell the nice (old) lady, that she probably mean't that she was in to see me for her "hammer toe", :cheesy:, simple and honest mistake.

Camel toe.....how did you not break up laughing????? You have willpower skillz!

Top Bottom