How many posts do I have to have before I can be an asshole on WOL?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, this was the last PM he sent me.

1eviljk said:
II'm apologizing to you and the members of Woy for a failed attempt at trolling. I was on my lunch break and passing time when I decided to be a jack ass. I don't need to lose my Job over this and I would like for you to please delete the thread.

I let him know that I had asked that he not lose his job over over something so stupid. I also wished him a happy Thanksgiving.

WJCO

Meme King

I let him know that I had asked that he not lose his job over over something so stupid. I also wished him a happy Thanksgiving.

We all fuck up and sincerely I also hope he doesn't lose is job over acting like a jackass. I hope he will be careful next time he decides to pull a stunt like this.

trailraider

this truly was entertaining.

It's like when I catch one of my kids in a lie. you watch the wheels turn in their head till they realize the life lesson.

BitBucket

Eddie, This is a good thread for people to see what a lot of us already know! "Taking the high road... You always have"

10frank9

Web Wheeler
So if the thread gets deleted he won't lose his job? And if he does $100 says he'd blame you for not deleting the thread. NOT due to his own stupidity.

Accountability has become a thing of the past.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom