How many posts do I have to have before I can be an asshole on WOL?

Chad

We all fuck up and sincerely I also hope he doesn't lose is job over acting like a jackass. I hope he will be careful next time he decides to pull a stunt like this.

Hopefully this was a serious wake-up call for him and any other jackass adult who decides to act like a child and troll.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
So if the thread gets deleted he won't lose his job? And if he does $100 says he'd blame you for not deleting the thread. NOT due to his own stupidity.

Accountability has become a thing of the past.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You mean like you not taking care of this baby in my belly? Mr. Accountable! :shock::shock:

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
It amazes me

It amazes me when people start a conversation like this and then are surprised by the results. Look let’s be honest, the majority of the people who have issues with Eddie or other long time Wayalife members is because the ask a question or for people’s opinion and then get upset when they don’t hear what they want to hear.

I would rather have someone give me an honest feedback and not sugar coat it, then lie to me. I believe in honesty, but most people want to hear the product they bought real cheap is the best out there, when they don’t here that all of a sudden everyone is a fanboy of this or that.

I have asked Eddie plenty of questions, usually through a PM (Sorry Eddie), because I know he has been around the JK for a long time and has tried several different setups or has personally wheeled with people with different setups and has witnessed what has worked and what has not. I value his opinion and I have never personally met the guy considering that I have been stationed overseas for the last 17 years. Through all the PM’s Eddie has always been a straight shooter and gave it to me honestly. He probably has saved me a lot of heartache and money.

I have nothing to gain from this but I ask you before you act a fool and type something ridiculous or are about to ask a question about a product, ask yourself this question “Am I willing to hear people’s opinions or am I insecure and just want someone to reinforce my choice whether it be good or bad?”

People have nothing to gain from giving you advice, it is not like they are getting a check in the mail for bragging about a certain product. Eddie has said it many times if you are happy with what you purchased then great, stick with it.

The other problem people have is not reading and abiding by the rules that were set forth for this forum. If you want a forum to be something else then spend the time and money to develop your own forum and set the rules that you so choose. That is what is great about this country, Freedom.

I did not mean to offend anyone, but it gets old. I enjoy the different opinions people have to share, I may not agree with everyone but I still respect their right to their own opinion and that is ok. Hell I have been married for 24 years and do not agree with everything my wife says or thinks, but I still love her. We focus on what we have in common. That is the one thing we all have in common is the love for the Jeep Life, the outdoors and being on the trail.
I will get off my soap box now, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and God Bless you all and your Families. Happy Trails and May God Keep the Shinny Side up as Eddie would say.

Last edited:

2000TJDude

It amazes me when people start a conversation like this and then are surprised by the results. Look let’s be honest, the majority of the people who have issues with Eddie or other long time Wayalife members is because the ask a question or for people’s opinion and then get upset when they don’t hear what they want to hear.

I would rather have someone give me an honest feedback and not sugar coat it, then lie to me. I believe in honesty, but most people want to hear the product they but real cheap is the best out there, when they don’t here that all of a sudden everyone is a fanboy of this or that.

I have asked Eddie plenty of questions, usually through a PM (Sorry Eddie), because I know he has been around the JK for a long time and has tried several different setups or has personally wheeled with people with different setups and has witnessed what has worked and what has not. I value his opinion and I have never personally met the guy considering that I have been stationed overseas for the last 17 years. Through all the PM’s Eddie has always been a straight shooter and gave it to me honestly. He probably has saved me a lot of heartache and money.

I have nothing to gain from this but I ask you before you act a fool and type something ridiculous or are about to ask a question about a product, ask yourself this question “I’m I willing to hear people’s opinions or am I insecure and just want someone to reinforce my choice whether it be good or bad?”

People have nothing to gain from giving you advice, it is not like they are getting a check in the mail for bragging about a certain product. Eddie has said it many times if you are happy with what you purchased then great, stick with it.
The other problem people have is not reading and abiding by the rules that were set forth for this forum. If you want a forum to be something else then spend the time and money to develop your own forum and set the rules that you so choose. That is what is great about this country, Freedom.

I did not mean to offend anyone, but it gets old. I enjoy the different opinions people have to share, I may not agree with everyone but I still respect their right to their own opinion and that is ok. Hell I have been married for 24 years and do not agree with everything my wife says or thinks, but I still love her. We focus on what we have in common. That is the one thing we all have in common is the love for the Jeep Life, the outdoors and being on the trail.
I will get off my soap box now, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and God Bless you all and your Families. Happy Trails and May God Keep the Shinny Side up as Eddie would say.

Very well said and thank you for your service. Happy Thanksgiving.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Just coming out of this election, sh!t like this really irks me....that's the problem with America today, people don't face the consequences of their actions. This turdnugget should have lost his job, because he'll never learn "hey, things that I do that aren't nice towards others have consequences." I didn't even know forums have "employees" (other than the owners) but what this dude did really reflects the culture perpetuated today....do what you want since no consequences will follow. People have no respect anymore, this loser walked into the restaurant next door and basically sh!t on the counter......scumbags.

EvilJK, you're lucky Eddie owns this forum, and not someone like me, otherwise you'd end up jobless, homeless, and pennyless from a vindictive assh0le like me.

aermid

I don't understand the appeal of why people troll the internet or act differently as they would in real life just because they think they can hide behind the assumption of anonymity. IMO it shows a person's true nature.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
I don't understand the appeal of why people troll the internet or act differently as they would in real life just because they think they can hide behind the assumption of anonymity. IMO it shows a person's true nature.

You are making the assumption that he acts differently in real life. Another poster said he does this shit on IG and is notorious because of it. Do you think for one second that this dick with ears wouldn't have continued on with this nonsense? The only reason this clown stopped and asked for forgiveness is because he got caught!

aermid

You are making the assumption that he acts differently in real life.

Sure he might, but I don't think he'd stay employed very long. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he got caught. I hope he learns his lesson. I just don't get why do it. "Just because you can" is what doesn't make sense to me. I have the technical knowledge to hide my identity, if I want, but I only use my super-powers for good :)

Ddays

Hooked
I just don't get why do it. "Just because you can" is what doesn't make sense to me. I have the technical knowledge to hide my identity, if I want, but I only use my super-powers for good :)

Because some people are just dicks. You'd be a rich man if you could figure out the why part!
Course, you're already a supehero so who needs the money ;)

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

Yes. It is difficult for a rational person to understand why people do not behave rationally.

Top Bottom