IE/ So Cal meet and greet

vjusmc

If the final destination is within 50 miles of Diamond Bar count me in for tomorrow night. Is anyone interested in doing a half day run on the 4th of July.

I'm feeling a little off road trip prior to the evening events. Looking to do a run sometime in the early am so I can be back home no later than 6 pm. It would have to be somewhere within a reasonable driving distance (1.5 hour drive max).

If anyone is interested please let me know I'm ready for a run.

Jk909

Alright let's ink it. Ontario seems like a good fit for most. I've never heard of BW, unless that is supposed to be BJ's? How's about 7 o'clock tomorrow?

Bww is off day creek and foothill in Rancho. Across the street from the Victoria gardens

Broncorider

Buffalo Wild Wings
8188 Day Creek Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga‎ CA‎.
Thursday 07/02 @ 7pm
Hope everyone can make it!!

dillard09

Bummer! I can't make the 2nd. Don't get off work in Texas till the 8th. I do hope to catch up with all of yall sometime. I'm subscribed for the next meeting or run.

jjlong

How's about pushing it back till next Thursday the 9th? That gives more folks an opportunity to show up... Including Bronco, who started this thread. including bronco, who started this thread.

WillyJKU14

Either day should be good for me but I'm up for both too if some still wanna meet tomorrow. The Fam is always down for some BWW's!

Top Bottom