I'm Baddasserer Than Everyone

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Well I'm working on it, that's what matters. I'm not a talker like some people here, and honestly don't care for anyone who don't care or don't believe what my intentions are. What matters to me is what happens in real life for me and I can say I've done OK. I understand your feelings about many people talking and not showing, I get it, I hate all the talk, I dealt with people like that so I understand. I run a business and I deal with a shit full of BSers so I'm not one to play that game. This is why I have encouraged those who are local to stop by and take a look at the history of my business. This will answer those who disbelieve all I have mentioned. There will be those who don't want to see the truth as I have met people like that but it's alright because it's the less than 1% that will always be haters. This is our society. What feeds me here is those who are negatively responding, it sure helps getting things going faster. If the product does come out, I want to display the product at SEMA, I will surely meet many of you there at that time. It is a great no excuse place to meet a lot of you there, you can show me who you really are and let me know you're a member here, well assuming you're still around. It is my intention to follow through with the new products. I'm glad you are certain I'm full of shit, because if I don't follow through, I will be full of it. Well I'm not going to let that happen? I dont' want to taint myself. It's past my work time, gotta get back on my project. Just remember what you said, I'll thank you later....

Glad we could be of service to give you some motivation. Good luck in your endeavors. I hope it works out for you.

RageKage

Actually I asked because I wanted to know about the fit and finish of the Smitty kit. I found a lot of these having gaps especially at the rear fender and needing the back pad to kind of fill the gap. I ordered one and had to return it because it had many weld spots burnt through showing on top.

I wasn't going to reply but for the sake of it I will. They fit nicely. Yes there's a gap. Not sure what "back pad" you're talking about but they come with a strip of rubber seal to go between the fender and body in the rear. I didn't use it and looks just fine even lets water drain through. Maybe I can patent that? :crazyeyes: After having them on for 2 years I don't regret purchasing them, however after seeing at these Starwood motor atrocities I wish I would've gone with the Poison Spyder crusher corners and flares and probably will later on down the line. No burn spots to mention either.

Top Bottom