I'm purposely getting banned... because I can't follow the rules

bladeolson

this dude is not going to acquiesce...

a few warning signs are being shown here...a normal person would simple say "Sorry, my bad... change it and move on". The stance taken here by this forum is commendable. It's nice to see this place has some standards...

Sociopaths:

Sociopaths are incapable of feeling shame, guilt or remorse. Their brains simply lack the circuitry to process such emotions. This allows them to betray people, threaten people or harm people without giving it a second thought. They pursue any action that serves their own self interest even if it seriously harms others. This is why you will find many very "successful" sociopaths in high levels of government, in any nation.

Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Sociopaths are incapable of love and are entirely self-serving. They may feign love or compassion in order to get what they want, but they don't actually FEEL love in the way that you or I do.

Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

The best way to deal with a Sociopath is to simply not deal with them.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Your group hug request, wether in jest or seriousness, needs a donkey kick right in the taint.......

I know im way too late to this party but i have to say:
GCM 2 I always love reading your posting; and this didn't let me down one bit! :thumb:

Last edited:

longarmwj

The computer Miata is late to the party, and is not amused with the dumbfuckery that has been displayed within the confines of this thread.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429831636.660533.jpg

StrizzyChris

I've seen guys who just work somewhere start pimping that place. Give him a break. I have my occupation listed just like a lot of other guys.

I keep asking people to shoot themselves in the head...Eddie has no clue that it's my attempt to maintain revenue flow. I beat the system :wings:

For OP....

1429832583615.jpg

darthmurdoch

Boy, the hall monitors are really worked up on this. If someone says something ignorant or breaks the rules just ignore it. Half this forum seems to be excoriating others for not following the rules. By creating a crisis over every violation of the rules, you only draw more attention to the deviants as opposed to promoting everything that is right with this forum. But what the fuck do I know, I'm sure one of the thought police will tell me I'm an asshole. Sorry hall monitors, I don't want to be one of your pretend friends.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Boy, the hall monitors are really worked up on this. If someone says something ignorant or breaks the rules just ignore it. Half this forum seems to be excoriating others for not following the rules. By creating a crisis over every violation of the rules, you only draw more attention to the deviants as opposed to promoting everything that is right with this forum. But what the fuck do I know, I'm sure one of the thought police will tell me I'm an asshole. Sorry hall monitors, I don't want to be one of your pretend friends.

Are your feelings hurt by something? If you don't like it here, there's something you can do about it to change things.

Petthefish

Don't let the door hit ya Where the good Lord split ya!!

I love this site and I am a newby but what Eddie has built here is amazing and I can't wait to see it grow.

JAGS

Hooked

Funny this is your advice....when you could have just ignored this thread. Just saying.

So rules are of no importance to you? Good to know. Don't know about about you, but I don't want a ton of folks on here trying to to sell me shit or worse yet, vendors trying to pimp product without supporting this forum like all the stand-up vendors we have now. But this is America and we can all live by different moral codes. To each their own I guess. Welcome to Wayalife. :thumb:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

You are clearly pretending. You are not an asshole, you are a fucking idiot.

Top Bottom