I'm still liquid for 100k smartass

GCM 2

So the woe is me stuff at the beginning of this thread and the stuff about your wife losing her $100k+ income was just superfluous information?

I'm pretty sure I remember you from another forum and your bitching about various things that went wrong with your previous jeep build.

Honestly you don't seem like a guy who is easily satisfied. Maybe you should just wait until you can afford another $20k+ build?

I remember this guy too, same types of thread as the ones he posted before. Always having champagne dreams on a malt liquor budget. Looking cool every year in a new model year Jeep, that is slightly modified takes dedication and ain't easy! Living beyond your means to continue looking cool every year apparently takes lots of practice to pull off.

JAGS

Hooked
Go get a cloth and wipe your Vag.

I thought I was pretty specific. Why would I need a cloth to wipe my vagueness. I'm sure that's what you meant, that I was somehow being vague. ???

For someone starting a thread asking for opinions, you sure get belligerent when people give them. Is this your basic roid rage? Stressed at home as maybe the wife is too busy with the new job to give you a hand?

Like I said, its just a LOT of personal information you are continually sharing. I called you a liar because you were lying on your taxes, but I didnt bring the foul language. Why not man up and have a civil dispute. Or maybe they didn't teach you that skill in the brokerage certificate program?

- Jason

ttfhell

Whats the problem Dickhead? My wife did lose her job for two months, and got a new one, that's why I'm buying now. Some of you guys are real fucking cock suckers. Have fun blowing Eddie on the trails!
How did Eddie get involved? As you will never be on a trail I guess you will miss out on the fun.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I remember this guy too, same types of thread as the ones he posted before. Always having champagne dreams on a malt liquor budget. Looking cool every year in a new model year Jeep, that is slightly modified takes dedication and ain't easy! Living beyond your means to continue looking cool every year apparently takes lots of practice to pull off.

Glad I wasn't the only one that remembered this guy. :crazyeyes:

How you doing?

JAGS

Hooked
Actual advice at the bottom, rant first :thumb:

FWIW, I think you're selling the group short. There are a lot of guys here that go out of their way to help anyone who asks. Your initial post was really difficult to follow, and there are a lot of guys on here that hold integrity as a top value. When you ask for opinions, but in the next breath say you are going with a very specific plan you really aren't asking for opinions. The crowd that you should be more aware of are hard working individuals that resent people cheating. Whether your intent was to cheat, or it was just (no offence) ignorance, is irrelevant, you managed to ruffle some feathers.

^Yes I apologize in the middle of statements, I'm Canadian, sorry!

The best advice that was offered was to save yourself a great deal of $ and not let the dealer mod the rig, I cannot imagine a payment of $740/mo :shock:

Furthermore, once you started interacting with some of the "clique" I think they offered some good advice:

If your CPA is worth their pay check you will see something where the value of the vehicle before mods etc is broken down into a revised payment (let's say $600) then your actual business use of the vehicle = 5,000 miles/year out of 15,000 miles will be represented as a fraction of annual mileage (will need to be proven if the taxman asks!) = $200/month in claimable lease payment. ***This is obviously just speculation, and I'm not a CPA.

Anyone can claim a vehicle - that's why governments pay attention to details. Leases are easiest for small businesses, if you buy you can claim a % of the total value in the first year as depreciation - most people can't take advantage of the full amount because there's a maximum you can claim.

Kudos to Tigrcky for attempting to deescalate. - let's keep it positive

My 0.02 - You want coil overs, and have 12.5 to get them, cut out the dealer, and get the COs after the purchase. you already talked them down 4k, keep your 5k, add your reduced payments and a few months buys parts.

Good Luck.

Naw, then he couldn't write off the whole payment and falsify his tax return. What fun would that be.

Plus, this guy is a high roller. So $740 is nothing. Let alone 5k on a 2yr lease. He's what salespeople call a sucker. Been around the car business long enough to know. He also doesn't want to touch his 100 bottles of liquid smoke. And his wife lost her job than found one. And his business is dead, but he's going to use it to write off 100% of a lease jeep. He sold his other possessions. Needs an "SUV" for his dogs.

How do I know these things? He shared them freely on the open interwebs with all of us clique people he seemingly hates so much. But what do I know, I'm just a Fn idiot. 😉😂😂👍

- Jason

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Here goes nothing,

I told the wife I wanted to thow my SRT on swap a lease and buy another Rubicon (It would be my third built one in 3 years), and lets just say she wasnt pleased, AT ALL! The SRT jeep is a computer on 4 wheels, cost 72k and Brakes/Handles like a Viper, and yet I want another Rubicon!

72k huh?

I seriously have a deep rooted Sickness that costs me THOUSANDS on dollars and keeps me broke. I was thinking about holding on for the new 16/17 Rubicon but cant wait. If I can dump the SRT, I will build a Rubicon with EVO gear this time around. The three times I went out wheeling was some of the most fun Ive ever had and could defintiley see how well the Coil overs worked. Man I am a complete Douche, this is going to get REAL expensive!

Costs you THOUSANDS with capital letters? Must be expensive. :eek:

The funny thing is, she has no idea how much I spent buidling the 1st two rigs, I'm pretty sure she would Divorce me if she knew! When I told her I was going to build another Rubicon and get my 5th new Car in 4 years, she called me a "Fucking IDIOT":crazyeyes:

But you're "liquid for 100k"! What's a couple "THOUSAND" in jeep mods? :crazyeyes:

Idont know man, the wife makes 155k a year, gotta keep that around!:yup:

Make sure you don't throw your money around. But how much does she make? :thinking:

My first round of mods will be 18k

Badass! You must liquid at least 100k!

phase one of the build (It will be almost 20k).

How much you say?

There's 140k a year gone!

Wait a minute, I thought she made $155k a year? 15k difference would be your double throw down.

Ive already priced out the first round of mods and its a down payment on a house in Garden Grove!:brows:

That must be what, 18-20k in mods?

MY 1100 HP Viper had less into it!!!

Wow that must have been expensive!!

Man I am a complete Douche

This pretty much sums it up.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Whats the problem Dickhead? My wife did lose her job for two months, and got a new one, that's why I'm buying now. Some of you guys are real fucking cock suckers. Have fun blowing Eddie on the trails!

What does Eddie have to do with any of this? Is that your way of ending a conversation after getting caught in lies and acting like a douche nozzle?

JaySC

Here goes nothing,

72k huh?

Costs you THOUSANDS with capital letters? Must be expensive. :eek:

But you're "liquid for 100k"! What's a couple "THOUSAND" in jeep mods? :crazyeyes:

Make sure you don't throw your money around. But how much does she make? :thinking:

Badass! You must liquid at least 100k!

How much you say?

Wait a minute, I thought she made $155k a year? 15k difference would be your double throw down.

That must be what, 18-20k in mods?

Wow that must have been expensive!!

This pretty much sums it up.

Hmm....seems legit lol. :naw:

pastorwug

Why not just go out and lease one of those goofy-ass Starwood Jeeps with all the "trail-ready" mods already padded on?
Ebay is full of them every day.

GCM 2

Glad I wasn't the only one that remembered this guy. :crazyeyes:

How you doing?

I am doing great over here! Thanks for asking by the way :thumb:

However, I don't usually participate in these types of worthless threads, but I never did like this guy. He always had this flakey air about him and his 'Jeep' build with questions before he upgraded to "ProRock this...." and "Double Throw Down that". He just never seemed genuine, like someone that was just into this for the image of being an "offroader". I believe on JKF his avatar was a C6 Z06 for a long time :thinking: He reminds me of another guy on here too :dont_tell:

The only reason I responded to this thread in the first place was his after his original post he just started blabbing about some weird obvious unethical business scheme to hide cost within a company (and I also like replying to your posts). Why would anyone in their right mind disclose that much private life information on an open Jeep forum??? Why not just ask the simple question about which was the better lift and leave it at that? All the financial details he included was just really odd. But that is what most classically narcissistic people do, love to talk about themselves and how much they have and how important or how smart they are.

Just another sad case of someone who tries so hard to fit into a group, that they ruin it for themselves. :grayno:

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

I just started catching up on this thread for the first time and see that I'm already getting hated on :cheesy:

Maybe I'm a bit old fashioned, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be bragging about how much money my wife makes, especially if she makes a hell of a lot more than me. That's a good way to invite Sancho into your life :yup:

Vettethret

I just started catching up on this thread for the first time and see that I'm already getting hated on :cheesy:

Not at all Eddie (That was geared towards someone else, I shouldn't have even brought your name up) . Going through my post this morning, I do want to apologize to the board for name calling. I didn't expect to be attacked and be called a crook when I'm not, but irregardless, the way I reacted and responded is unacceptable. Calling someone a Dickhead or Asshole is beyond immature, I should have handled it in a much different way. For what its worth I'm I am sorry for my posts.

Top Bottom