I'm still liquid for 100k smartass

Vettethret

I am doing great over here! Thanks for asking by the way :thumb:

However, I don't usually participate in these types of worthless threads, but I never did like this guy. He always had this flakey air about him and his 'Jeep' build with questions before he upgraded to "ProRock this...." and "Double Throw Down that". He just never seemed genuine, like someone that was just into this for the image of being an "offroader". I believe on JKF his avatar was a C6 Z06 for a long time :thinking: He reminds me of another guy on here too :dont_tell:

The only reason I responded to this thread in the first place was his after his original post he just started blabbing about some weird obvious unethical business scheme to hide cost within a company (and I also like replying to your posts). Why would anyone in their right mind disclose that much private life information on an open Jeep forum??? Why not just ask the simple question about which was the better lift and leave it at that? All the financial details he included was just really odd. But that is what most classically narcissistic people do, love to talk about themselves and how much they have and how important or how smart they are.

Just another sad case of someone who tries so hard to fit into a group, that they ruin it for themselves. :grayno:

My avatar has always been Vettethret, its never been C6ZO6.

NAUJK

Not at all Eddie (That was geared towards someone else, I shouldn't have even brought your name up) . Going through my post this morning, I do want to apologize to the board for name calling. I didn't expect to be attacked and be called a crook when I'm not, but irregardless, the way I reacted and responded is unacceptable. Calling someone a Dickhead or Asshole is beyond immature, I should have handled it in a much different way. For what its worth I'm I am sorry for my posts.

This whole thread has been very sketchy to me.... so I didn't want to post but... This this I couldn't ignore.

Dude you're so far in the hole it's to late to apologize and be sorry for what you said. You're in so deep you can't get out. :asshat:

Robar

The Enforcer
Still wondering what Eddie has to do with this and why oral sex is involved?
Every good drama needs to have a sex scene. :drama:

I am doing great over here! Thanks for asking by the way :thumb:

However, I don't usually participate in these types of worthless threads, but I never did like this guy. He always had this flakey air about him and his 'Jeep' build with questions before he upgraded to "ProRock this...." and "Double Throw Down that". He just never seemed genuine, like someone that was just into this for the image of being an "offroader". I believe on JKF his avatar was a C6 Z06 for a long time :thinking: He reminds me of another guy on here too :dont_tell:

The only reason I responded to this thread in the first place was his after his original post he just started blabbing about some weird obvious unethical business scheme to hide cost within a company (and I also like replying to your posts). Why would anyone in their right mind disclose that much private life information on an open Jeep forum??? Why not just ask the simple question about which was the better lift and leave it at that? All the financial details he included was just really odd. But that is what most classically narcissistic people do, love to talk about themselves and how much they have and how important or how smart they are.

Just another sad case of someone who tries so hard to fit into a group, that they ruin it for themselves. :grayno:

Wow. That's all you got out of that. :thinking:

This whole thread has been very sketchy to me.... so I didn't want to post but... This this I couldn't ignore.

Dude you're so far in the hole it's to late to apologize and be sorry for what you said. You're in so deep you can't get out. :asshat:

^^This^^ and you've had issues on here before. Oh, and let's not forget you can't hardly type a sentence without it including at least one cuss word in it, yeah that real mature.

bkac

Caught the Bug
^^This^^ Oh, and let's not forget you can't hardly type a sentence without it including at least one cuss word in it, yeah that real mature.

Doesn't that make you sound more "Badass"... Idk. :rolleyes:

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Lmfao! "Enjoy sucking Eddie's dick"
Next it's, "sorry Eddie, that was geared toward someone else"
That right there is pure comedy!

TheDuff

This dude makes me sick. More money then brains. Tax scam scheme aside: Why build a jeep if your going to turning it back in... 2-3 years isn't very long. And why spend so much on a jeep your not gonna wheel? Why are you such a prick? I have all these questions on top of wanting to let you know that no matter how "sick" Your rig is, I'll still think your a complete tool. Have a nice day.

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TheDuff

Avatar= Picture, graphic, cartoon, cave drawing associated with your user name, and is typically positioned directly below you username (see below).

Username= Vettethret, the name you have chosen for your identity and typically positioned directly above your Avatar (see above)

My apologies if I was not clear in using more specific, defining technical terms in my previous post describing just one of the ways I remembered you.
Although your description was excellent and may be found useful to someone else reading this tread, I'm pretty certain this guy won't get anything out of it:rolleyes: you may get called something not very nice for trying to be helpful, so brace yourself!

Sent from my LG-D800 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10frank9

Web Wheeler
The part that gets me is this dude doesn't see any issue in writing off his Jeep lease (with or without) mods. This is a clear lack of integrity. There are some things I cannot overlook and a person who shows a blatant lack of integrity is one of them.

If I could bet most of us here are paying out share of taxes and feel like we are allowing the sick lame and lazy to reap the benefits of such. They sure as he'll don't mind abusing the system, YOU are no different.

:asshat:

GCM 2

Avatar= Picture, graphic, cartoon, cave drawing associated with your user name, and is typically positioned directly below you username (see below).

Username= Vettethret, the name you have chosen for your identity and typically positioned directly above your Avatar (see above)

My apologies if I was not clear in using more specific, defining technical terms in my previous post describing just one of the ways I remembered you.

Edit: see below example of your JKF "username" and "avatar" in the event you have no idea what I am referring to

Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 9.59.59 PM.png

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Edit: see below example of your JKF "username" and "avatar" in the event you have no idea what I am referring to

View attachment 100277

There is a breakdown in communication here sir. I think I know the problem. You possess moral values like, honesty and integrity, and humility. Just sayin'

Robar

The Enforcer

View attachment 100277

This is a clear fabrication. Someone of his integrity would never lie about an internet avatar. :cheesy:

JAGS

Hooked
There is a breakdown in communication here sir. I think I know the problem. You possess moral values like, honesty and integrity, and humility. Just sayin'

The sad thing is that people who don't live these qualities have no clue. And they generally have no problems back stabbing others for their own benefit/amusement. I say this from experience as I've seen it happen and have been the target in the business setting as well. But what do I know...I'm just Fn IDIOT according to some. :naw:

Top Bottom