Inflation? What Inflation - LOL

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
To be fair on the egg thing, there is a genuine supply problem due to avian flu hammering the chicken farms. It’s not “normal” inflation like many other things. I’m more annoyed about inflation on stuff that’s supposed to be cheap because it’s always been cheap crap, like soda and white bread. Just insane what it costs to eat badly! Steak is a whole next-level batshit inflation shitshow.
It’s totally normal inflation due to a flawed system.

To be fair on the egg thing, there is a genuine supply problem due to avian flu hammering the chicken farms. It’s not “normal” inflation like many other things. I’m more annoyed about inflation on stuff that’s supposed to be cheap because it’s always been cheap crap, like soda and white bread. Just insane what it costs to eat badly! Steak is a whole next-level batshit inflation shitshow.
Flu is whatever. What’s hammering them is overzealous county regulators forcing entire operations to shut down or cull entire flocks. Over a couple sick hens.

Robar

The Enforcer
Maybe them 🐤🐥🐤 should wear little masks and get the jab. Two weeks to slow the curve.

jamesrw30

Been a long time since I've looked at things like this, but I walked past a store display and a can of baby formula is almost $50 now?!

Why TF are women brainwashed into thinking this is how you feed your child when you literally got two milk jugs built in?
We had no choice with both of my kids. My wife did what she could but we had to use formula. Sometimes it's not a choice but a lack of options. I'm glad mine are past this point so we don't have to face this issue. But they do like eggs.

TigerInFl

I don't know, it still offends me that basic food items cost as much as they do right now. Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like none of this had to happen.

they want control of everything in your life. you will pay for it and you will enjoy paying for it. wait till the US Dollar gets replaced for oil. you think your dollar is worthless now? .. lol.

then they will switch off paper currency and go digital so they can really control everything. every purchase you make will be known. plus they can cut you off anytime they want.

so no, you are not crazy. it's all part of the plan.

WJCO

Meme King
wait till the US Dollar gets replaced for oil. you think your dollar is worthless now? .. lol.
Your estimated wait time was a few days ago.....

Top Bottom