Installing corners and armor on body

Panda

Did you have the skins coated? or just paint them at home?

I just painted them at home with a good quality rattle can, they are really hard to fit and bolt on without scratching I had to use C clamps and ratchet strap to snug them so I wanted to be able to touch up after install

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I just painted them at home with a good quality rattle can, they are really hard to fit and bolt on without scratching I had to use C clamps and ratchet strap to snug them so I wanted to be able to touch up after install

This may be a dumb question, but after you mark and drill all the holes, do you need to use the straps and clamps again to bolt them back on?

Panda

This may be a dumb question, but after you mark and drill all the holes, do you need to use the straps and clamps again to bolt them back on?

YES it really is a tight fit and a pita to get them to line up, it was a challenge lol

Panda

I was just wondering if it takes so much to fit them, wont they just be that much of a pain to reinstall once pulled for paint or powder.

Yes I still had a very hard time installing the final time and had to touch up a few scratches even though I put rags and wood blocks where the clamps were

Top Bottom