Installing corners and armor on body

K.D.C.H

Great work Panda. I've been a little swamped the last few weeks but I swear I'll make it over there soon for one of these wrenching parties.

Gint2

Both rigs look great! I have these (a used set) sitting in my garage waiting to go on. I just need to get the nutsert tool and new hardware.

Also, good info in the install Panda.

Just one question that I may have been misinformed on. I was told to only put the RTV on the top edge and not the bottom. If any moisture gets behind it, it can drain and not be trapped. I see you did both. Is their a reason for that?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Both rigs look great! I have these (a used set) sitting in my garage waiting to go on. I just need to get the nutsert tool and new hardware.

Also, good info in the install Panda.

Just one question that I may have been misinformed on. I was told to only put the RTV on the top edge and not the bottom. If any moisture gets behind it, it can drain and not be trapped. I see you did both. Is their a reason for that?

He installed it around all the holes. The bottom portion of the rear corner is still open.

Gint2

Ok. Thanks! It looks different in the picture above.

One other question.... Did you paint the inside of the holes drilled into the body?

Top Bottom