iPhone Encrypted Text Shutdown

JeepFan

Hooked
Loving my Android :)

Seriously though, it has darn near crippled my company this week. ~100 outside (road warriors) working in sales and technical support in Factory Automation. I know of two large factories that had extended down-time because someone thought it was funny to text this to someone who was providing phone support.

I know it may seem like simple fun (and in many cases it may be) But it has cost businesses lots of time and that equates to $

Android has it's own issues as well but I switched from iPhone to the Note 4 and never looked back.

Absolutely, this is a very serious issue that Apple should fix immediately. Turn off iMessage until they fix the issue.

Last edited:

Brankz

Real simple, I don't want you posting any code or message that someone can use to send to someone to fuck up their phone for one second, much less five. If you know the code, great. Send it to your friends. But I'm sure Eddie doesn't appreciate this shit posted on his forum.

For how you talk
I can see you had a great education at your home.
Why you have to swear so much?
Because you trying to act like a tuff guy?
Or trying to be cool?

Because if you had a bad day don't start crap with me by swearing and telling me what can I post and what I can not

If you have a problem edit it out and PM me or explain nicely the situation
Don't act like a idiot because you only sowing how you been rise

Now you have a nice day

And by the way I don't care what you like and what you don't like
I can post whatever I want

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
For how you talk
Or trying to be cool?

Because if you had a bad day don't start crap with me by swearing and telling me what can I post and what I can not

Now you have a nice day

Let's see how this goes..

10frank9

Web Wheeler
For how you talk
Or trying to be cool?

Now you have a nice day

Branks take it easy it's not the first time anyone swore at you.

And just so you know I believe as a moderator he has the ability to tell you what you can and cannot post. You should know the rules by now, and posting information like that is in bad taste.

Brankz

Branks take it easy it's not the first time anyone swore at you.

And just so you know I believe as a moderator he has the ability to tell you what you can and cannot post. You should know the rules by now, and posting information like that is in bad taste.

only problem is the swearing
I only post the code.
Fuck even Adam PMs me when I fuck up

Why this guy has to start shit with me like that

Just cause he had a bad day

10frank9

Web Wheeler
only problem is the swearing
I only post the code.
Fuck even Adam PMs me when I fuck up

Why this guy has to start shit with me like that

Just cause he had a bad day

Are you really stuck on someone saying bad words to you? Need a hug? Perhaps some ice cream will make you feel better....

Grubbicon

If someone sends you the code to restart your phone you can be looking at the conversation between you and them and it will not restart.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
For how you talk
Or trying to be cool?

Now you have a nice day

I asked you to "knock your shit off" for posting the code. is your skin that fucking thin? If you don't like it, too fucking bad. I'm having a wonderful day, how about you?

Brankz

I asked you to "knock your shit off" for posting the code. is your skin that fucking thin? If you don't like it, too fucking bad. I'm having a wonderful day, how about you?

I'm just going to walk away.........
I had a good day till you piss me off

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm just going to walk away.........
I had a good day till you piss me off

Walk away, stay, I don't really care. I also don't care if I pissed you off. I asked you not to post something and you got your panties in a fucking bunch up your ass.

Brankz

Walk away, stay, I don't really care. I also don't care if I pissed you off. I asked you not to post something and you got your panties in a fucking bunch up your ass.

I'm not going away from waya just walking away from your crap

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Ok the 5 second shut down thing could be really funny between friends. The complete lockout is a douche thing to do to anyone! Also I agree that the code should not be openly posted, especially on Wayalife.

Drobo

Apple has a lot of issues with the 6/6+ I'm surprised that they don't go through and fix any errors in their native applications, like the half-screening Safari, launching the launch center causes the phone to open the apps along the bottom (just a simple minor spacing would fix this), But I have heard of this bug and there was one where if you overloaded a message with too many emojis it would cause iMessage to shut down each time you open the conversation thread.

longarmwj

Apple has a lot of issues with the 6/6+ I'm surprised that they don't go through and fix any errors in their native applications, like the half-screening Safari, launching the launch center causes the phone to open the apps along the bottom (just a simple minor spacing would fix this), But I have heard of this bug and there was one where if you overloaded a message with too many emojis it would cause iMessage to shut down each time you open the conversation thread.

It's not just the 6. The same day my 6 got hit was the same day that I got it (yesterday lol). My 5s was hit also and totally immobilized. It wasn't until it was factory reset that it worked again.

Top Bottom