It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

bran996

Re: It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby!

Can't wait to see this all finished up and hopefully someday up close and personal.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using WAYALIFE mobile app

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Re: It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby!

Any new updates on Moby, having withdrawals.:):thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

KenB1010

Wait, I think I here some Tanny noise too. Cindy, please give Susan a call and tell her you hear it too.

Thanks.

Skueur

Very nice project! Did you consider the ATLAS 4Sp? I built a jeep in Tahiti with LS3 crate engine, the only "mistake" I did was not choosing Atlas 4. This has to be considered with axle ratio to optimize a bit milage and not compromising crawling ratio.

LetsGoMuddin

Cool, I'd really like to see the automatic tranny conversion! Moby is gunna be a beast. I can't wait for some more trailing videos! BTW my dog does the same exact head tilt Tessa does!

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Any new updates on Moby, having withdrawals.:):thumbup:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just ordering up parts for now and hope to start pulling things apart next week :yup:

Wait, I think I here some Tanny noise too. Cindy, please give Susan a call and tell her you hear it too.

Thanks.

:cheesy:

Very nice project! Did you consider the ATLAS 4Sp? I built a jeep in Tahiti with LS3 crate engine, the only "mistake" I did was not choosing Atlas 4. This has to be considered with axle ratio to optimize a bit milage and not compromising crawling ratio.

We did but both MoTech and Off Road Evolution let us know that a 3:1 2-speed would probably be all that we needed. We are using an L94 with a 6L80 which came out of a 4WD Denali and the torque on it is higher than on an LS3. That might be the difference.

Top Bottom