It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Got just about everything in except the main wiring harness and ProRock 80. Really hoping to get some good shop time in this week. I'll keep you posted.

JKJody

Right now in norcal there is a shop that has a special going on. A LS engine and tranny install on your jk for 13k out the door. Not a bad price. Wish i had the dough.

jhires

I'm assuming the Wayalife Productions film crew will be going on JKX again, will you be taking Moby, Rubicat, both?

silverbackjk

It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby!

Right now in norcal there is a shop that has a special going on. A LS engine and tranny install on your jk for 13k out the door. Not a bad price. Wish i had the dough.

Could you pm me there info?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKJody

It is jeep speed shop. They have a special on their website. First come first serve with this swap so act fast.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug

Sounds like labor only and a fair deal. It's still gonna be twenty-five large out da doe. Properly done it's worth every penny.:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Back at work and getting things ready for fill in this void...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370452660.750351.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

LOL!! We're far from lowering things back down - there's still time to do some detailing :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Time to install our new exhaust manifolds and adapter brackets...
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1370456896.865621.jpg

Top Bottom