It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

JAGS

Hooked
That is awesome news. :celebrate::honey: I'm sure you will shed a tear once your hands hit that steering wheel.

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Just got word for MoTech that Moby is all cleaned up and ready to go home!!! Of course, we're anywhere but close to Vegas so, Mel will be flying out to pick him up and drive him back to SoCal. Assuming all goes well, we should be able to pick him up soon. A BIG thanks to Motech for going the extra mile and helping us to get Moby cleared for registration. :yup:

View attachment 59619

Congrats Eddie and Cindy. Longtime waiting.. can't wait to see Mosby On the road again. Hopefully I can make the subs & grub when you down. It would be great to see you both agian....:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NY1982JK

Woohoo!! :wings: Congrats you guys! I don't know what I would do for 8 months without my Jeep, let alone what I would do if it was anything like Moby!!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Just got word for MoTech that Moby is all cleaned up and ready to go home!!! Of course, we're anywhere but close to Vegas so, Mel will be flying out to pick him up and drive him back to SoCal. Assuming all goes well, we should be able to pick him up soon. A BIG thanks to Motech for going the extra mile and helping us to get Moby cleared for registration. :yup:

View attachment 59619

What happened to your winch line? :thinking:

SDG

Caught the Bug
Awesome!!!!! I bet you guys are super excited!!!!! Only thing left to do now is film yourself doing doughnuts in a dry asphault parking lot!!!

aldaman

Congrats, Moby's finally coming home....I'm so stoked to see it on the trails again :thumb:

Charlie Mike

Sweet!! Can't wait to see some footage of Moby back in action. :thumb: Haven't been this excited since EVO announced the Bolt-on Coilover kit. lol.

Jeeper Jr.

I can't decide which I want to see more. A shakedown run of Moby...or JKX. Either way, I think I'll be happy. Congrats on the V-8!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug

Not the best video but gives you an idea. This is a 5.3 so Eddies will be an extra 100 horses! We had a good inch of rain right before it turned cold and this hill gets rutted up really bad on top of trying to drive with one hand! If there was traction it wouldn't be shifting down like it was. If it hadn't shifted you would bump the rev limiter.

God damn that thing revs quick.:shock:

jims68

I would of been better off if I would of used manual mode to hold a gear, speed and rpm. But I only had two hands that night!!

Top Bottom