It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby - MoTech 6.2L LS Jeep Motor Swap

BlackKnight

Both Happy and Sad for Moby. Happy he will get a new Much more powerfull heart, Sad for the owners pocket for paying all that money for the old one to only have to rip it out and transplant a new one..

snopro

Banned
It's Time to SUPERSIZE Moby!

What do you put in your wifes coffee that makes her support your builds so much?;) .... If I buy 20$ grab handles ... I get comfy in the dog house lol.:doh:

Mine bought me a sweet Prolink for birthday ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366226473.896881.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366226473.896881.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366226473.896881.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,055

GCM 2

I remember......

.....on this obstacle in Billings Canyon, when we all watched (and more importantly listened) to the Nemesis V8 powered rig climb up and over you commenting "I want a V8....." I even think you can hear you saying it in the video :cheesy: haha!

MTG

Caught the Bug
You need to regulate. Get your balls out of her purse and start running the show man. When she talks smack about jeep stuff put HER in the dog house.:yup:

LOL!

Spoken like a true baller. :crazyeyes: How is the dating scene BTW? :cheesy:

MTG

Caught the Bug
.....on this obstacle in Billings Canyon, when we all watched (and more importantly listened) to the Nemesis V8 powered rig climb up and over you commenting "I want a V8....." I even think you can hear you saying it in the video :cheesy: haha!

That's a great shot! Just a wee bit o' flex. :rock:

Angus

sorry to hear mobys down for a while, but it sounds like she'll be a beast when the works done! good luck guys!

The Wandering Jeeper

Caught the Bug

How about a link to the video there Greg?

You need to regulate. Get your balls out of her purse and start running the show man. When she talks smack about jeep stuff put HER in the dog house.:yup:

Edit. Unless you are ugly and have no game cuz you will be screwed

Wait WHAT?!?! Does this still happen? :eek: I have to ask permission to do just about everything... :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And your wife has to drive the jeep on the road and on a trail to fall in love with it.

That's the key right there. Not that I had to convince Cindy to drive but, if you can get your wife to enjoy wheeling, she'll be the one recommending what's needed next :crazyeyes:

So if Moby is getting new wheels and Tires due to the axle sway, is Rubicat getting Moby's 40's to go with the 60s!?

That's the plan :yup:

Both Happy and Sad for Moby. Happy he will get a new Much more powerfull heart, Sad for the owners pocket for paying all that money for the old one to only have to rip it out and transplant a new one..

Ain't that the truth. Sucks to have paid for a new motor and transmission, have it installed and then pay to have your tranny worked on and all for nothing. In the end, I think we were just done throwing money at a problem that left us without a Jeep and with little hope of ever getting it fixed.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

:cheesy: Good ear! I do in fact say just that - who would of thunk :crazyeyes:

sorry to hear mobys down for a while, but it sounds like she'll be a beast when the works done! good luck guys!

Truth be told, Moby's been down for a long time - almost 3 months now. At this point and time, what's a few more :crazyeyes:

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Wait WHAT?!?! Does this still happen? :eek: I have to ask permission to do just about everything... :naw:

Not in my house.....all I can say is happy wife, happy life...... congrats Cindy and Eddie, that LS is gonna be sweet, something I look forward to doing with my jeep someday is putting in a V8, I really can't stand the turd 3.8 especially since I do so much wheeling at high altitudes

StrizzyChris

pre-nup budget! I have been lucky so far with our completely equal "shares". I promise to not judge her STUPID shoes and purses that she buys and she promises to allow my purchases. Aaaaand mine are all going solely towards that Jeep :yup:

Top Bottom