Jabberjaw

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
For some reason I'm jealous of the size of it, the JL can barley fit enough gear, food, and beer for two people for a three day trip
Lol. If my wife has any say, the JT doesn’t have enough room for a day at the beach. She packs half the house.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Been too busy to do much of anything and the supply chain issues haven’t helped.

Nothing too exciting but I finally fabbed up my pistol mount. Pretty much anything with a 1.5” belt clip will mount to it.

Attachments

• A8DA2C18-7ADC-49C6-A76C-0026851DD905.jpg
    A8DA2C18-7ADC-49C6-A76C-0026851DD905.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 35
  • B2BA5629-05E5-4E7C-962D-285168F53F82.jpg
    B2BA5629-05E5-4E7C-962D-285168F53F82.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 35

WJCO

Meme King
Been too busy to do much of anything and the supply chain issues haven’t helped.

Nothing too exciting but I finally fabbed up my pistol mount. Pretty much anything with a 1.5” belt clip will mount to it.
Nice work.

CalSgt

Hooked

I like it... I would copy you but my knee rides against the corner of the dash right there. Ive been reduced to wearing it or putting it in the console safe

Ddays

Hooked

I like it... I would copy you but my knee rides against the corner of the dash right there. Ive been reduced to wearing it or putting it in the console safe

That's a nice mount.
Am I the only one that thinks the ergonomics went backwards in the JL/JT's vs the JK's? I haven't taken my JK out for over a month and when I did yesterday, I was struck once again how much roomier they feel compared to my JL.

:ROFLMAO:

Don't get me wrong, I like all of the creature comforts in the JL vs the JK, maybe it's just the seating position in relation to the dash. Feels like you sit lower in the JK more so the in the JL/JT's where you sit up higher. IDK, maybe it's just me 🤪

I hear you. 👍
I’m not sure if the dash hangs lower or the seat is higher but I think I know what your talking about. My knees always seem to find the most uncomfortable place to rest in the JT.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's a nice mount.
Am I the only one that thinks the ergonomics went backwards in the JL/JT's vs the JK's? I haven't taken my JK out for over a month and when I did yesterday, I was struck once again how much roomier they feel compared to my JL.
Funny you say that. Yesterday my oldest son was driving my JT and specifically complained that the driver’s seat felt much more boxed-in than his JK. I guess I haven’t ever really noticed it. He swears his JK is much wider inside than my JT.

WJCO

Meme King
Sharkey.
With the dead pedal does door strap bug you? I find it to be the most annoying thing about the interior. Constantly fighting with the stupid thing.
Since you mentioned it, I paid attention to it this morning. Doesn't seem to get in the way for me at all. I don't have the dead pedal though.

Top Bottom