Jeep dogs!!!

RockyJk

Our dog died about a month ago I was trying to get a border collie but everyone wants an arm and a leg for em so I got this little guy today
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1413256160.107793.jpg
Thinking of naming him "Con"

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Great dogs, wanted a husky but couldn't find one at the time. We ended up getting a lab. Elvis is a monster :shock:

He's on a diet, he's down to 112 pounds. The fat bastard was around 130.

Next time your looking, search for a husky rescue. There's a crazy amount that needs rehomed.

Jackal01

My Dutch Shepherd...Lexi. She loves going for jeep rides! And I just bought the Safari Straps rear cargo net just for her :thumb:

Absolutely beautiful. Never heard of that breed actually. She looks like she has some jackal in her. Kinda the same size and shaped head as one. Just goegeous. We got a GSD working line male a few months ago. 6 months old now. He is gonna be a beast! Shepherds are the coolest breed, IMO. ;)

BEAST33

Absolutely beautiful. Never heard of that breed actually. She looks like she has some jackal in her. Kinda the same size and shaped head as one. Just goegeous. We got a GSD working line male a few months ago. 6 months old now. He is gonna be a beast! Shepherds are the coolest breed, IMO. ;)

Thanks!

Dutchies are hard to find and they are not cheap...most people who snatch them up are LEO and military folks because of their high drive and intensity. Lexi does not have a super high drive which is why I think she got passed over...fine by me and my family as we don't need a dog on crack 100% of the time lol!

She is a pure Athlete...hard to tire her out and she requires a LOT of exercise which is fine by me...keeps me active. :thumb:

p.s. She has no jackal in her lol...in those last pictures her hair is raised up to show how tough she is but really she is just playing. She has never played with another dog before so she is learning how to socialize...the color is brindle ;)

Last edited:

Armydog

My Dutch Shepherd...Lexi. She loves going for jeep rides! And I just bought the Safari Straps rear cargo net just for her :thumb:

Lots of pics :yup:

Awesome girl!!!!!

We love Dutch shepherds. Second only to Belgium Malinois in drive levels and intelligence...and not by much. Congrats on a great dog!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Jackal01

Thanks!

Dutchies are hard to find and they are not cheap...most people who snatch them up are LEO and military folks because of their high drive and intensity. Lexi does not have a super high drive which is why I think she got passed over...fine by me and my family as we don't need a dog on crack 100% of the time lol!

She is a pure Athlete...hard to tire her out and she requires a LOT of exercise which is fine by me...keeps me active. :thumb:

p.s. She has no jackal in her lol...in those last pictures her hair is raised up to show how tough she is but really she is just playing. She has never played with another dog before so she is learning how to socialize...the color is brindle ;)

I was confident she didn't have jackal in her blood just the shape of her head and being slim just instantly had me thinking "jackal, jackal...it's a jackal"(family guy). Haha

That color is awesome. We didn't necessarily want a super high energy dog either but we just couldn't pass up the price of Zero being AKC and working line with parents from Germany. But I soon changed my mind when we got him and we lucked out. The GSD trainer (one of the beat in Texas) said most of their clients/pups do not have the drive for protection but he clearly did. So now he is going for 8 months for off leash obedience training(already had 2 weeks foundation training) then protection training. Just perfect dog. He lives to "play" with the training tug we use with him to build his bite. Middle pic was the day we picked him up from his two week training. Jeep shot was couple months ago.
1413596245089.jpg
1413596268168.jpg
1413596328830.jpg
Lexi looks like she will be a fantastic family member. Just can't get over what she looks like!! Love it.

Top Bottom