Jeep dogs!!!

bladeolson

Zeitgeist

Recent Off-Roading Trip with my Wife and my Dog, "Zeitgeist".
I thought this video was pretty awesome and funny.

Zeitgiest LOVES to ride in our JKU.

HoosierWolf

JeepDoos.jpg

Here is a pic my wife took of our fur kids crawling the mall with me. At least we were at the hardware store. That's better than Macy's parking lot right?

So, missing from the pic is our foster dog Panda. Panda has gone to her forever home. We are both sad but also very happy for her. She's a great dog and sounds like she will be a terrific match for her knew owner. The new pooch poppa is the father of the vet who treated Panda for heart worms when first started fostering her. The vet has one of Panda's siblings that she adopted herself and remembered Panda when her father started looking.

Rocs2Wavs

Murphy and I

8 month old lab loves his Jeep rides.

Attachments

• IMG_20150731_161128214_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150731_161128214_HDR.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_20150731_153508171_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150731_153508171_HDR.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 223

BDSJEEP

A few questions for those of you with larger than 50-pound dogs: (when on a trail with a lot of jolting)

- Do you keep them tethered when on particularly rugged terrain? If not - do you run a cargo net when you have the pooch?
- Do they fly around the cab a lot? If not - How long did it take them to "learn how" to Jeep with you?

I just have visions of my 65-pound Paige not ever being in balance and bumping in to everything (including her daddy - or God forbid, out the door!) as I boulder hop.

Yikes! :eek::crazyeyes::icon_crazy:

Top Bottom