Jeep dogs!!!

Rocs2Wavs

A few questions for those of you with larger than 50-pound dogs: (when on a trail with a lot of jolting)

- Do you keep them tethered when on particularly rugged terrain? If not - do you run a cargo net when you have the pooch?
- Do they fly around the cab a lot? If not - How long did it take them to "learn how" to Jeep with you?

I just have visions of my 65-pound Paige not ever being in balance and bumping in to everything (including her daddy - or God forbid, out the door!) as I boulder hop.

Yikes! :eek::crazyeyes::icon_crazy:

Ya...Murph usually gets tethered on the way out or he would trying to drive! Haha On the way home hopefully I have had the chance to wear him out and he is asleep on the way back in :dont_tell:

CrazyTrainJK

Caught the Bug
I bet he does! :)

...but does he get thrown around much if/when you rock crawl?? (thrown off balance a lot)?

I havent taken him on the trails with the doors off since he is so big. He would have to stay lying down or would come out. I was looking at a pet lanyard last night to install. Not too expensive so I might give it a try.

JTmoney065

Yeah we have 2 of them now. The only way I could ever have him ride with me now is to pull the back seat out. But they both fit fine in the back seat of my F150 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439315117.958286.jpg

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1439342760.803511.jpg

Our new jeep dog! A male Great Dane from Florida. I've been under the weather the past 5 days and haven't gotten a chance to get a picture with him in the jeep.

CREEPR

Picking up our new member of the family today. 11wk old female great dane.

Attachments

• 1439815375146.jpg
    1439815375146.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 204

Saharacon

This is out Jeeper Shepard and her lil cousin! She loves hitting the trails I'll get some pics next time of us riding together

Attachments

• 1439816208162.jpg
    1439816208162.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 214

BDSJEEP

He thinks the drivers seat belongs to him

You sure that's not, You think the driver's seat belongs to you? :thinking:

...I'm sure of it. That Rig is his! He just lets you drive it cuz' he can't reach the pedals. :cheesy:

Top Bottom