Jeep Photo Challenge

pvanweelden

Anyone who was on the jkx a few years ago should have a pic of their jeep on the ferry... cough cough mtg?

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

2012wrangler

Here is a picture of my other jeep with some golf bags in the back.

Ok, before you flame me, I just had to do this. For probably the first time ever, I read a whole thread - a long one - mostly looking for people screwing it up. Been laughing for 20 minutes now. So I thought I would screw it up on purpose and be original.

I think I should be able to pick the next challenge for originality. And If I did, I would say a picture of your Jeep with a CJ5. Just because CJ's are cool. :)

Attachments

• bluejeep.jpg
    bluejeep.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 286

brooklyn4x4

Well i don't know if it is an official challenge or not but cj's are cool here is a picture of my jk when it was still stock with my uncles cj7 before it got destroyed in hurricane sandy

Attachments

• 1402243974118.jpg
    1402243974118.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 278

2012wrangler

Thanx for the support :)

But if it were a challange, you would fail ;) Had to be a CJ5.

But 7's are cool too.

p.s. too bad it got destroyed. CJ's can't be replaced and there are only so many left.

Last edited:

brooklyn4x4

Yea I know I failed lol but its still cool cause its a cj so I figured it was worth posting

The cj is gone but it still lives on with my jk because after it was destroyed I salvaged the side few mirrors and made a bracket to attach them to my door hinge when I'm running door less

2013CGJKU

1402332567247.jpg

It's kind of hard to tell but that's on a ferry over to the Bolivar Peninsula.

Next challenge - your Jeep with at least 2 wheels in the air.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

David1tontj

View attachment 87050

It's kind of hard to tell but that's on a ferry over to the Bolivar Peninsula.

Next challenge - your Jeep with at least 2 wheels in the air.

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402371868.058563.jpg

I'll let you in on a little secret- The other two came up as well. 😁

New challenge: your jeep with your jeep key chain.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

pvanweelden

^ somehow I knew you would get that challenge :)
Here's my jeep with my jeep key chain
1402373317650.jpg
Closeup
1402373334571.jpg

Next challenge- your jeep and a mini Cooper in the same pic

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Too easy. New challenge your jeep and a Mercedes Benz 4x4 in the same pic.(preferably a unimog but I would accept a g wagon if it looks like it goes offroad and isn't on 22" chrome wheels!) ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402376819.537079.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1402376840.508811.jpg

Last edited:

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Alright I'm starting to think maybe a 4x4 Mercedes is too scarce. How about a new challenge. Since hooking a strap to a hummer was so much fun let see a tow strap Hooked up to an FJ Cruiser.

Cannot know the owner, must be a photo of your jeep and the FJ with the strap clearly visible.

Top Bottom