Jeep Photo Challenge

pvanweelden

Nice job 4x4Jesus

Current challenge is your jeep with a motorcycle in or on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

brooklyn4x4

I'm just glad they had a trail hawk version with tow hooks!

Did you ask the dealer or just do it when know one was looking and yea I was worried about tow hooks but there is alot by me with hitches so I was counting on that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

GuillaumeC91

Nice job 4x4Jesus

Current challenge is your jeep with a motorcycle in or on it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha I pity whoever is sitting at home with a bike in the garage wondering if they should try to load it in the Jeep just to snap a picture! :eek:

Don't follow me, I'm lost too! O|||||||O

Armydog

Won't fit in my TJ. Unless..... Pocket bike, gonna cruze the hood for some asshat to jack...

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

Kijafasky

Trailer with Motorcycle

Just catch a corner of the jeep and rear tire but this is how I will haul my cycle.

Attachments

• Trailer with cycle2.jpg
    Trailer with cycle2.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 291

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
Did you ask the dealer or just do it when know one was looking and yea I was worried about tow hooks but there is alot by me with hitches so I was counting on that

Nope, just pulled up out front and hooked it up!

Woody3

I know someone must have a picture.... I see jeeps on the highway all the time with bikes on a rear rack.

Keep your head low and your powder dry.

David1tontj

Okay guys I looked around and couldn't find any jeeps in any parking lot so I went to the dealership!!! View attachment 88941 View attachment 88942

New challenge your jeep with a motorcycle in or on it.

You suck Robert!
I loaded up my daughter's bike just for the photo.... There is no way I was throwing my ktm in the back of a Tj!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403874822.036753.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403874802.950032.jpg

New challenge: kinda random, but I'm running out of ideas- you jeep pulling out a tree/shrub. I don't care how big or small the bush is, or if you used a winch or a tow strap.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

brooklyn4x4

You suck Robert!
I loaded up my daughter's bike just for the photo.... There is no way I was throwing my ktm in the back of a Tj!
View attachment 89413
View attachment 89412

New challenge: kinda random, but I'm running out of ideas- you jeep pulling out a tree/shrub. I don't care how big or small the bush is, or if you used a winch or a tow strap.

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Nice job and sweet looking tj I like the no rear fender look

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
You suck Robert!
View attachment 89413
View attachment 89412

I hope you didn't lift that up there by yourself I think that might be heavier than your weight restriction.

David1tontj

Current challenge is still-

: kinda random, but I'm running out of ideas- you jeep pulling out a tree/shrub. I don't care how big or small the bush is, or if you used a winch or a tow strap.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

: kinda random, but I'm running out of ideas- you jeep pulling out a tree/shrub. I don't care how big or small the bush is, or if you used a winch or a tow strap.

Being that a hurricane is comming, will you accept a downed tree or bush, rather than pulling it out. I'm confident that I will be helping to clear the road after the storm if it does not continue to turn. :)

David1tontj

Being that a hurricane is comming, will you accept a downed tree or bush, rather than pulling it out. I'm confident that I will be helping to clear the road after the storm if it does not continue to turn. :)

Yes, that will work just fine. Really I am just looking for your jeep be used as a tool rather than a vehicle

xflstl

by2y6aqe.jpg

Next challenge, your Jeep on the pritchett canyon trail.

Sent from my SCH-I605

David1tontj

by2y6aqe.jpg

Next challenge, your Jeep on the pritchett canyon trail.

Sent from my SCH-I605

Very nice! Did that bush get the strap just for this challenge? Haha. Very nice jeep btw!

Also- where is the pritchett creek trail?

xflstl

Very nice! Did that bush get the strap just for this challenge? Haha. Very nice jeep btw!

Also- where is the pritchett creek trail?

The small tree in the pic got tore out of the ground as it was blocking the way for larger rigs to get a obstacle. Stupid me pulled it out in reverse and slightly twisted the splines on my front axle shaft.
Pritchett Canyon is a well known trail in Moab.

Sent from my SCH-I605

David1tontj

The small tree in the pic got tore out of the ground as it was blocking the way for larger rigs to get a obstacle. Stupid me pulled it out in reverse and slightly twisted the splines on my front axle shaft.
Pritchett Canyon is a well known trail in Moab.

Sent from my SCH-I605

That sucks about the axle shaft. What axles are you running? I just broke my front d60 axle shaft on the rubicon a couple weeks back so I feel your pain. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1404449540.386804.jpg

Moab is on my list of places to go, but I don't think I'll be driving there in time for this challenge!

Top Bottom