Jeep Photo Challenge

Looks to me like its as deep as her driver front. Are you really going to be that anal about that pic with the way this thread has gone? Hell most people don't even know how to play.

Looks to me like its as deep as her driver front. Are you really going to be that anal about that pic with the way this thread has gone? Hell most people don't even know how to play.

:cheesy:

I was thinking the same thing. Lucky is wasn't a picture of a jeep topless in the snow at sundown. :crazyeyes:

Besides, the challenge didn't specify what part of the tire. ;)

Well, full moon tonight...
1407728442935.jpg
New challenge- your jeep and a road sign that says "bump"

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the invite guys! Love what you are doing. Hoping to win the shot glasses. One would go perfect in my collection of shot glasses, the other next to the whiskey botle in the liquar cabinet. lol Can we expect an app in the future?? Virtual wave...

Ohhhh why didnt you post this last week, I could have done this!!! lol

Im just going to take pics on the off chance it becomes a challenge at this point

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

New challenge- your jeep on a shelf road or overlook with a city down below

Sent from my SM-N900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

July 28 2013 overlook to the greater salt lake city area.ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407873568.996782.jpg

New challenge, your jeep with a east coast sunrise and a west coast sunset, bonus points for same day pictures!

July 28 2013 overlook to the greater salt lake city area.View attachment 95319

New challenge, your jeep with a east coast sunrise and a west coast sunset, bonus points for same day pictures!

Maaannnn oh man, that will be a tough order to fill! - Same day service too...? Sheesh, you must have one of those fancy freight helicopters in your driveway :cheesy:

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom