Jk6 hellcat

It was my understanding it was a crate engine...but I'm told the order backlog is biblical.

Yes, I did see a challenger in the same bay as well...however, they are a Chrysler dealer as well, so it could have been coincidence...

In any event, I got one under the hood....I've been behind the wheel of some very exotic cars in my day, including Maserati's, Ferrari's, even a McLaren...this tops them all in the "shit eatin' grin" category...

Man Ed, that thing is a beast! I bet the "shit eatin' grin" factor is through the sky with it! Great looking rig brother, congrats again!

Mahalo everyone...it will be in the test driving phase for awhile yet...but the trail is calling....

AMAZING JEEP MAN!!!!
That takes so much balls to decide on something like that then actually rip it apart and rebuild exactly the way YOU WANT IT!!!!

This thing looks amazing! I'll bet it will be a blast in the dirt and on the road. I didn't read every post so sorry if I missed it but how did you get the KR2's? I was under the impression you couldn't buy them, that only race teams could get them. I love the way they look on it and wish BFG would offer street tires with the colored logos like that.

Just finished catching up. That is sweet. What are you gonna do for rocker protection?

There are a lot of jealous people out, including those with really nice rigs of their own.

Just dont let it be a street queen like my stock jeep. You are putting too much blood, sweat, tears, and treasure into an epic build.

And at least put some sacrficial tires on it and burn em off for all of us jeuvenile delinquents.

First time I've ever said this about a Jeep Wrangler: Wonder what this beast would do in the 1/4 mile?!
I'd love to see this thing smoke some unsuspecting guys at the strip!

First time I've ever said this about a Jeep Wrangler: Wonder what this beast would do in the 1/4 mile?!

Would be funny to see that outrun some douche in a Porsche.

Just finished catching up. That is sweet. What are you gonna do for rocker protection?

There are a lot of jealous people out, including those with really nice rigs of their own.

Just dont let it be a street queen like my stock jeep. You are putting too much blood, sweat, tears, and treasure into an epic build.

And at least put some sacrficial tires on it and burn em off for all of us jeuvenile delinquents.

Would be funny to see that outrun some douche in a Porsche.

We are fabbing custom rocker protection out of 1.50 dom tube...it will not be a mall crawler; I just got off the Rubicon trail...really wished it was done earlier so I could have driven this instead of the Anvil...

Speaking of Porsche's...I took it for a quick spin around the block...a Boxer convertible pulled up next to me at the light; not only could I have smoked him, I could have driven over him without touching anything but my wheels...

I just read your entire thread. I think you may have posted on my build thread but I had no idea you had built this! Lol.. Sitting at a set of lights with this has got to be mind blowing... that sound is insane!

I seriously need to learn to weld, now I feel very limited in my build haha.

Great work!!

Such an amazing build!!!
I loved reading the whole thread! It's cool seeing the before and after product! Really nice job, see you out on the trails!![emoji106]🏻

Top Bottom