Jk6 hellcat

9-12-10.jpg

View of the twin exhaust, Atlas & 1410 driveline...starboard muffler heat shield to protect oil & trans cooler lines

I'm assuming this will be licensed for the street - any issues with getting an emissions inspection with the engine transplant?

I'm assuming this will be licensed for the street - any issues with getting an emissions inspection with the engine transplant?

It is street legal and has plates...I won't have to worry about emissions for another 6 years...

It is street legal and has plates...I won't have to worry about emissions for another 6 years...

So what your saying is that you built this thing for a 150k, probably more! Gonna cruise it around and break it in, get bored of it and then sell it to me for about 75k and I'll worry about the emissions. Great!! Sounds like a deal! I don't have to worry about emissions where I live in so cal (farm town)

What did you end up doing about the hellcat computer and body modules? I see you still have the jk dash and did not have to retain all hellcat engine accessories and dash components. I know I asked before but I don't think u knew what route you were going to take.

What did you end up doing about the hellcat computer and body modules? I see you still have the jk dash and did not have to retain all hellcat engine accessories and dash components. I know I asked before but I don't think u knew what route you were going to take.

The ecu, tcm & pcm were all custom programmed by Dakota Customs to mesh with JK technology. The vacuum/boost info is being monitored digitally on the Alpine head unit...we are also installing 3 analog 2" gauges for trans temp, oil temp & pressure in a three gauge overhead console above the rear view mirror...the only thing we are going to alter on the dash is the removal of the glove box and install a panel there in which we will flush mount a cobra CB and a 50 watt Yaesu FT8800R, with both mikes mounted to the left of the radio faces on retractors...right above these, mounted on an angle facing the driver's seat will be a Lowrance HDS7 Gen 3 gps with Baja antenna mounted in the bed.

Also installing a 500W inverter for 110AC to recharge cordless tools and hand held frs radios... building a custom alum box in the bed between the rotopax's and tire carrier latch which will be weather-proofed to carry tools, recovery gear & spare fluids...designing the custom rock rails and skids for rocker/undercarriage protection; painting to match body the shrouds for the oil & trans coolers...

That should just about do it...

The ecu, tcm & pcm were all custom programmed by Dakota Customs to mesh with JK technology. The vacuum/boost info is being monitored digitally on the Alpine head unit...we are also installing 3 analog 2" gauges for trans temp, oil temp & pressure in a three gauge overhead console above the rear view mirror...the only thing we are going to alter on the dash is the removal of the glove box and install a panel there in which we will flush mount a cobra CB and a 50 watt Yaesu FT8800R, with both mikes mounted to the left of the radio faces on retractors...right above these, mounted on an angle facing the driver's seat will be a Lowrance HDS7 Gen 3 gps with Baja antenna mounted in the bed.

Also installing a 500W inverter for 110AC to recharge cordless tools and hand held frs radios... building a custom alum box in the bed between the rotopax's and tire carrier latch which will be weather-proofed to carry tools, recovery gear & spare fluids...designing the custom rock rails and skids for rocker/undercarriage protection; painting to match body the shrouds for the oil & trans coolers...

That should just about do it...

Nice, I knew it was a matter of time before other would be doing programming for hellcat swaps. It's awesome you retained the jk dash. Your built is fricking sick. Can't wait to see it in action.

Top Bottom