Jk6 hellcat

Brute

Hooked
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but can the cameras be activated at any speed? Having an active rear view would be nice from time to time being that the EVO carrier pretty much blocks the rearview mirror....

I've wondered the same. I'd love to put a backup camera that's auto-triggered by putting it in Reverse but it'd be nice to be able to manually select it from my 430n while driving as well

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?p=621404

To answer your questions, the answer is yes...I tried all 3 cameras while running on the road. It was actually nice to use the rear camera while driving...since it's a wide angle, it eliminated the blind spots in the side view mirrors...and due to the spare tire location on this rig, there is no view thru the rear window.

Ddays

Hooked
To answer your questions, the answer is yes...I tried all 3 cameras while running on the road. It was actually nice to use the rear camera while driving...since it's a wide angle, it eliminated the blind spots in the side view mirrors...and due to the spare tire location on this rig, there is no view thru the rear window.

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear - thanks for the follow up!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
A couple of questions.

Is that a ram mount ball underneath in the muffler photo?

Do you know the model for the rear view camera? I need a better wider angle camera for my 430N.

Sucks on the mud flaps, but still an awesome rig. I love custom.

Brute

Hooked
A couple of questions.

Is that a ram mount ball underneath in the muffler photo?

Do you know the model for the rear view camera? I need a better wider angle camera for my 430N.

Sucks on the mud flaps, but still an awesome rig. I love custom.

You have a good eye...we put a GoPro camera there to check tcase & transmission for deflection & flex under load...everything is solid...the beefed up cross member did the trick...as well as the frame reinforcement.

I'll check the model number for the rear camera & post it for you

As soon as it stops raining, the front flaps are coming off...driving around Seattle & Mercer Island the wheels throw up 4 giant water rooster tales...police magnet. Needless to say, they pop off easily for the trail...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom