Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ok - fixed the blend door... sort of anyway and got everything put back together... I think anyway.

About to start on another project but I think Tessa thinks it's a frisbee :crazyeyes:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407538163.744267.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Time to start on a new project that I've been meaning to do for a long time!!

main.php

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Let there be light!! Man these things make this almost 20 year old XJ look new again :cool:

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's what they look like with the lights on low beam.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Here's what they look like with the high beams on.
main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Got a write-up coming for this real soon :cool:

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
This is actually the first time I've seen the rectangle tl on a vehicle and they really look sharp!

Dean454

LOL!! JCR had contacted me a few years back asking if I would run some of their JK stuff on my Jeeps for FREE and at the time, I wasn't in the market and so I politely declined. Being that I legitimately didn't know them from Adam and didn't know what all they made, I had asked if they made any XJ stuff a few months back and if so, if they offer any discounts and even said that I would do a write-up and to that, they responded by saying, "we already own the XJ market, so I'm really not interested in swapping product for publicity!" I have since seen they do make some nice looking rocker guards but oh my word, these guys are so full of themselves, I would never buy from them. I am now looking at a set of Rock Hard rockers. :yup:

Big mistake on their part. Do you have any idea how much stuff I've gone out and bought because I saw it on one of your jeeps? My son owns an XJ, I don't think we'll consider JCR just for their arrogance.

JK-JOHN-E

Eddie my brother...plan c looks sweet and looks like could become a dilemma. Hey Cindy, "which one are we gonna take on this adventure?" Man to have to make that decision Moby. Rubicat. Plan C...tough tough choices I say.

kaptkrappy

Eddie my brother...plan c looks sweet and looks like could become a dilemma. Hey Cindy, "which one are we gonna take on this adventure?" Man to have to make that decision Moby. Rubicat. Plan C...tough tough choices I say.

I know. Make one of these.

WAYALIFE SPIN THE WHEEL GAME .JPG

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!!! Too funny. For a long time, the idea was to always wheel Moby until something broke. While he was getting fixed, we'd take Rubicat out (Nemo before her). Unfortunately, there'd be times where both were out of commission and hence, Plan-C came along. Fortunately, we have been spending a lot of time and money building up all three to be better than ever before and yeah, now it's a "which one do I choose" kind of things :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom