Jon Snow (formerly Plan-C) The WAYALIFE XJ Build

TheBaconator

LOL!! I think you guys have a bit too much faith in us but I do appreciate your support. :D

Truth be told, it took a long time to get Moby to where he is now. While we will try our best to build up this XJ right, I would be the first to say that there will be some trial and error along the way. It's a project and part of the fun is taking our time and see what we can do/get away with. If it doesn't work out, well, we'll just have to make modifications - no big deal :yup:

I know with Bacon it's been a fight....I still have upper and lower control arms that need to be installed when i get some free time. I need to install SYE and buy new drive shaft but it drives with a little vibration and can wheel with the best of them......
By XJX i mean the same type of group and trails just on a milder platform for the everyman jeep :) Not only the JK's on 37-40s with prorock everything :)

Will keep my eyes posted on this one and will do my best to keep mine upgraded and the hone my skill on videos on my Youtube Channel.

K5ADT

Makes sense on the sway bar. I had just removed mine when I did the RE add a leafs. So I guess I'll put it back on. Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Perfect timing!! I just got done uploading some pics. :D

I know a few of you were asking about how much needs to get trimmed to install a set of Bushwacker flat fenders and here are a couple of pics that'll help give you an idea...

main.php

As you can see, you open things up quite a bit...

main.php

main.php

It's a lot of work but, I think the end results are awesome!! I now have way more clearance, still have a low stance just like I like and I think they look great too...

main.php

main.php

main.php

Close up shot...

main.php

main.php

I'll be sure to do a write up on everything :yup:

crowrb29

I know a few of you were asking about how much needs to get trimmed to install a set of Bushwacker flat fenders and here are a couple of pics that'll help give you an idea...

main.php

main.php

main.php

It's a lot of work but, I think the end results are awesome!! I now have way more clearance, still have a low stance just like I like and I think they look great too...

main.php

main.php

main.php

Close up shot...

main.php

main.php

Saw an xj around town running these, and a stinger. From way off I thought it was a jk. They look really good up close.

On a side note maybe I need to get my eyes

SwampDonkey

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Close up shot...

main.php

main.php

Nice ! That's awesome , looks great.. Still in debate if I want the flat ones, or the cut-outs ..

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Those look very nice. :thumb: I think some EVO style skins would look good. Hell, even 80's style diamond plate wouldn't look bad. Lol.

jkmadness

This is really nice :thumb:,I'm trying to convince my neighbor to do this on his but he's a cheap son of a gun.:grayno:

loadbreak

That looks really good Eddie ! Was wondering what you were going to do after the lift to get some up travel. At least now you have some room.

Millerj87

Your right, he must not need any help from anyone. Especially those that have been there and done that.

Is jknoob actually combatvetjk in disguise with a new rig? Hahsha ain't worth fighting over man Eddie and Cindy do it right

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Mikes Offroad

I ran the bushwacker cutouts on mine and loved them. Was running 35's with a full traction 6" long arm kit. nice kit once I replaced the front joints with johnny joints.

jk noob

Is jknoob actually combatvetjk in disguise with a new rig? Hahsha ain't worth fighting over man Eddie and Cindy do it right

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Who is fighting? I'm trying to help. You?
BTW JK Noob is a bit of sarcasm on my part.....

Top Bottom