Joshua's lil piece of this WAYALIFE

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

That bumper looks good! And that Kitkat was amazing as well!

Thanks bud! Still more work to do on it but, it's on and I'm digging the look.

Drive 2 hours north bring a 12 pack and we'll have that lift on in a day [emoji106][emoji482]

I might have to take you up on that! Maybe we can get your suspension installed too?

It's looking good so far I'll be following a long!

Thanks Ray! I'll have more pretty soon.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Looking good!

Thank you!

Looks great! Did you ever get that lift pieced together or are you still running 37s with the EVO leveling kit?

Thank you! I did get it all together. I have a lil tweaking left to do. Hopefully get a Rubi/EVO no limits anti-sway bar installed next month. Longer rear links for the anti-sway bar. Proper bump stop spacers and maybe the king air bumps (probably not till later though). I have a little rake...looks like I only got 3" front lift and 4" in the rear. I'm thinking to just leave it for now and see how loading it down goes. If I get new shocks I might swap out the front springs. If I go coil overs it doesn't matter I can make the adjustments.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Looking good!

Thanks man, loving this bumper! I still need to do some drilling, painting, and final installation though. Hopefully soon!

Dude your rig is looking sweet haven't seen it in a while nice work brother congrats on your progress

Well you got those 40's and us other folk aint good enough for you anymore! :bleh: Thanks man!

She is looking good man!!

Thanks rinkishjk!

Build looking nice!

Thanks catahoula!

Nice job! Looks great!

Thanks Trail JK! See you tomorrow right? Since you drive your JK daily how is the maintenance on the coil overs?

More to slowly come!

Trail JK

Thanks Trail JK! See you tomorrow right? Since you drive your JK daily how is the maintenance on the coil overs?

More to slowly come!

So far so good but I'm ready for a commuter. Jeep is due for a little love. Not sure about tomorrow, Ray is having surgery and will be put out so I think we'll probably pass unless he's feeling good. Have a good time.

JAGS

Hooked
So far so good but I'm ready for a commuter. Jeep is due for a little love. Not sure about tomorrow, Ray is having surgery and will be put out so I think we'll probably pass unless he's feeling good. Have a good time.

What??? What did the old guy mess up. [emoji6] Is he getting that knee fixed up?

Top Bottom