Joshua's lil piece of this WAYALIFE

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Have you got bumpstops in yet?!? Lol those headlights would be so much better if they didn't look so ricer haha

Yeah I'm not a fan of the stupid half halo but, they did manage to find a way to outperform the 8700 Evolutions. Yeah after you got rid of my bump stops they came in this order too! Haha

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Thanks bud...I've been loving the ride and capability of it! I think I'm going to add air bumps at some point soon. Here is a poser shot from this past weekend...
View attachment 73048

This pic is rad! What do you have here suspension wise? I know you had the Evo kit in this shot, but did you have new shocks, etc? This is about all I need for my purposes.

Last edited:

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

This pic is rad! What do you have here suspension wise? I know you had the Evo kit in this shot, but did you have new shocks, etc? This is about all I need for my purposes.

I put longer shocks with the EVO leveling kit. I would suggest a 1 - 1-1/2" bump stop spacer if you go the route I did. Front shocks were just a tad too long.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Looks great! What are the specs? 37 Toyos, still on the leveling kit? What backspacing on the wheels? Do you get a lot of rubbing? Are you planning on lifting it higher?

Thank you! 37x13.50 Toyos. With bump stop spacers and my longer shocks it would have been OKAY with 37's. I put together a 4" "kit" and she's sitting at about 3". 3.5" backspacing with 1.5" wheel spacers. They stick out pretty good. Surprisingly not much rubbing at all...I still haven't installed my bumpstop spacers haha. I'll end up lowering it a little bit when I finally go coil overs.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464669626.560635.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464669647.790305.jpg

Was able to put the new setup through its paces this weekend. Very pleased but I do still have some tweaking to do. My Rubi-swaybar won't connect for one.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Looks like it handled everything well......looks good
Thank you!

Can't believe you bent the tie-rod more on this run than you did at the Rubicon with 35's lol 🤔

Seriously! Haha I'm guessing just the bigger tires...I was never in a situation my steering was in a bind though...and didn't feel or hear that I bumped in to anything either. A new one has been in my cart since literally the Rubicon run...just have to checkout I guess.

Moochie

I had the same issue with mine. I cleaned it up, put it back together and so far, works again. :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465094935.442229.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1465094985.635274.jpg

Top Bottom