July 4 Weekend - Disney, OK

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
There's an event planned at Disney on July 4 weekend for Crawlers 4 Christ, which I'm not affiliated with, so there's bound to be some folks up wheeling. I want to wheel up there anyway since I'll be there.

Anyone want to meetup that weekend to play on the rocks?

BamBamDeer

I will have to check with the Ole' Ball and Chain to see what we have planned but if clear I would be up for it.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
She just walked in. We will be free the 1st through 3rd if you will be there then.

I will be there from like the 30th-3rd I think. We'll pin down some more firm plans when we get closer. Good to know at least a few people may be around.

Im driving over to KC for a day then driving down.

BamBamDeer

I will be there from like the 30th-3rd I think. We'll pin down some more firm plans when we get closer. Good to know at least a few people may be around.

Im driving over to KC for a day then driving down.

Sounds Great...just let me know.

RUBEERCON

I will be at my place on the lake for the holiday, I can guide a little bit depending on day and time. I know every trail, rock and tree. Would love to meet up with you guys.

Teasers
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466475226.311927.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466475277.550511.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466475095.248570.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466475141.332414.jpg

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I will be at my place on the lake for the holiday, I can guide a little bit depending on day and time. I know every trail, rock and tree. Would love to meet up with you guys.

Teasers

Yeah I've been up there a lot myself so I know the trails pretty well, though I haven't always been capable to run them all, but we've had a house in Disney since it was a lake. Where's your place?

Either way, would love to do a few trails one day while I'm down there.

Last edited:

RUBEERCON

I'm in ghost hollow at the Moorings. I'll have company so my trips will have to take place early in the morning or??? Just don't know my schedule yet. Are we going to try to meet up a certain day? When is the event?

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'm in ghost hollow at the Moorings. I'll have company so my trips will have to take place early in the morning or??? Just don't know my schedule yet. Are we going to try to meet up a certain day? When is the event?

The event goes all weekend, but I'm not wheeling with the event - I'm just wheeling. We can go whenever, but I'm thinking either Saturday or Sunday, morning is fine - probably coolest then.

RUBEERCON

I'll be golfing Friday at Shari la, not by choice.... So sat am is my best bet if I don't have company show up for the holiday. I'll be boating everyday and hitting bars at night to watch the bands. Chance I will be slow every morning. I'll be up Thursday eve 100% free then. [emoji6]

We should set a fall date and work on getting some of the people from WL. Get some Bordering states to show up.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
I'll be golfing Friday at Shari la, not by choice.... So sat am is my best bet if I don't have company show up for the holiday. I'll be boating everyday and hitting bars at night to watch the bands. Chance I will be slow every morning. I'll be up Thursday eve 100% free then. [emoji6]

We should set a fall date and work on getting some of the people from WL. Get some Bordering states to show up.

Might be possible for me - parents need me to come back down in the fall to setup stuff in their new house, ie tech guy. Maybe sept..

Ill be there thurs morning, driving down from kc. Sat morning might work, and Thursday might too. I'll post once im there and we can go from there.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I need to take time off work and try to catch up with some of you guys. We finally started slowing down at work and then one guy got hurt at his house (non work related) and was out for a month. Another guy I had to terminate. So I was without employees for a few weeks. I got one guy back and trying to hire for the other position but we got behind so we've been workin more hours than usual. Which sucks cause my usual is 10-12 hour days anyways so its been 10-14 or 16 hour days. LOL.

I got too much goin this weekend to get away also.

RUBEERCON

What positions? We own our own business and I share HR with my wife. Seen it and been through it all. Hard to find good employees that want to work! We're in the metal fab industry.

We need to all pick a date in the fall when it's cooler and the trees turn. Maybe an overnighter on the river. Fire weather it's only 4 months away now.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
You grandma own a resort? I met an out of state tech guy at cherokee( hookers bar) a month ago.

I hope so! Shes dead and I need more jeep money!

Nah, my family has had a house in disney since it was a lake. My great uncle helped engineer the dam.

Top Bottom