July 4 Weekend - Disney, OK

Eezybreezy08

We just found out we are having unexpected company tomorrow. ...it's a good thing but we are going to have to cancel. I hope everyone has a Great....Safe...Time!

I was hoping you were going to be able to make it so I could see how you been doing with the action picks

BamBamDeer

I was hoping you were going to be able to make it so I could see how you been doing with the action picks

I have been jacking my jaw all day. I did get a quick glance at a Black Bear earlier...it's a good thing he went the other way because he is quite a bit faster than I am. We have started seeing them around the last few years.

I hated missing this run. I enjoy Disney. ...it's fairly close and has some good trails. I am glad I have the opportunity to catch up with family. We ate today...going to tomorrow and Monday as well. I might need help even getting into my Jeep. ...lol.

Zerofaith

Lol like I said I am down to run anytime let me know I am a disabled vet so I am ether off-roading or blacksmithing

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Nice rigs!
We need to set a date for Disney.

Anyone camping here got wet last night! I lost some outdoor furniture it's in the lake I guess. Had some strong winds out in front of that storm.

Yeah it was nasty last night... Our grill didn't make it!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1467592898.113504.jpg

Zerofaith

Lol H8ROADS bro lol I bent both control arms cracked my sway bar lol don't ask me haw that broke I was completely disconnected but bro epic time and put some holes in my under armor great excuse to up grades now

blackrubi14

You guys bent an axle yet? Trying to figure out the best aftermarket shaft to install.

Not sure if mine was bent or not, but it was leaking. So, what better time to upgrade to chromoly's :).

I ended up going with Revolution, mainly because I had already replaced the fronts and went with Revolution and wanted them to match, I'm weird like that. And, they're made in the USA, that's a plus with me. Having said that, I think you'd be fine with just about any of them that come with everything pressed on and ready for install. I've heard good about Ten Factory.

Also, wish I coulda made it out to Disney this past weekend, but ended up working on my jeep most of the weekend. Looks like a good time was had!

RUBEERCON

I'll be there most weekends so let me know if you guys gather up again. Just sold my boat so I'm on the hunt for something bigger and better. The speed boat mile shootout is this weekend in Grove and then aquapalooza is the following weekend. When the bikinis all go away for the summer I start wheeling again.

Axles...
I'm shopping Rev or Tens. I do agree on Made in USA!

Top Bottom