Labor Day Camping Trip - Slick Rock and

We don't have a set meet up time. Let us know what time and Panda will gladly meet you. Any excuse to wheel in and out of Sourgrass. Yes we will camping Saturday night too. So can I put you in the list as a yes?

Greeting Kitty:

Still taking antibiotics for an eye infection so need a few more days to hopefully feel better and go. Hopefully you'll do this run next year if I miss it?

Panda

Update...
I'm now dropping my wife off at the airport in Reno around 11 onto Friday morning then off to meet up with you guys. How far of a drive from Reno?

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome! Looks like you'll be in Arnold around 2-3 pm, I'll plan on being up there early so I don't miss ya, look for panda at meadowmont, the parking lot is right on hwy 4 panda-> ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408902155.835830.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
Awesome! Looks like you'll be in Arnold around 2-3 pm, I'll plan on being up there early so I don't miss ya, look for panda at meadowmont, the parking lot is right on hwy 4 panda-> View attachment 96861

Sounds great, I'll text along the way. Thanks

Attachments

• 1408902570226.jpg
    1408902570226.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 72

TheStick

I'm 99% :thumb:

Looks like I'll be solo for this one. Not sure if I'll make it Friday or not until Saturday morning.

Panda

I'm 99% :thumb:

Looks like I'll be solo for this one. Not sure if I'll make it Friday or not until Saturday morning.

Cool! Ill pm ya my number so you can text your eta soon as you know and I'll be sure to meet ya at meadowmont :thumb:

sooo much fun is about to happen :D since its my 26 bday i think we should be on channel 26, for when your close, i know with my big honky firestik we will here ya a ways out!

bkac

Caught the Bug
sooo much fun is about to happen :D since its my 26 bday i think we should be on channel 26, for when your close, i know with my big honky firestik we will here ya a ways out!

I'm always looking for a reason tot celebrate! 26 it is!

Katalyna

John and I would love to go, but painting comes first. I been a little behind on the forums lately, and just saw this awesome camping trail run post!! I'm thinking ya'lls should come up for a day soon and bring your American Honey's with ya before we have any thing called rain. Just saying, have fun guys!

~Kat

Crawler Kitty

John and I would love to go, but painting comes first. I been a little behind on the forums lately, and just saw this awesome camping trail run post!! I'm thinking ya'lls should come up for a day soon and bring your American Honey's with ya before we have any thing called rain. Just saying, have fun guys!

~Kat

Sounds good I'm in! Keep this date open next year!

Crawler Kitty

I may have to work that day, lol.

Ha ha..so the Mrs can come without you? Cool! JK isn't going to be the same without you two. I got a tear today when we were shopping for the trip and saw the camping stove...no biscuits and gravy this trip! :)

See you on the 12th unless your doing another Stockton run call us we'll meet you for dinner.

Katalyna

And with that said for your birthday! please have 26 shots of something that night...anyone taking shot glasses?

:beer:

Ha ha..so the Mrs can come without you? Cool! JK isn't going to be the same without you two. I got a tear today when we were shopping for the trip and saw the camping stove...no biscuits and gravy this trip! :)

See you on the 12th unless your doing another Stockton run call us we'll meet you for dinner.

Stockton might be sooner than we think, I've got these guys working dispatch this week. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1408912145.563346.jpg

Top Bottom