Labor Day Camping Trip - Slick Rock and

Crawler Kitty

Well guys, I have to bow out. The 1% came up and I have to help move this weekend :grayno:

Moving is the worst any ways, but to have it cancel a trip :doh:

Have fun, hopefully a lot of pictures.

Sorry to hear that, but we understand. Hope to see you soon. Grapes and grubs, Or Rubicon Oct. 3rd.

Based on your list so far does you camp site have enough room for 3 more (1 jeep), been working the GF and her son for this trip. Just checking if it is a last minute go. They would need to cancel some commitments but just checking my options for the weekend. (sorry to be wishy washy) :beer:

Based on your list so far does you camp site have enough room for 3 more (1 jeep), been working the GF and her son for this trip. Just checking if it is a last minute go. They would need to cancel some commitments but just checking my options for the weekend. (sorry to be wishy washy) :beer:

should be just fine since one dropped out.. if not we'll find room for you. ill text panda and let him know room for one more rig and 3 people. how old is the boy?

should be just fine since one dropped out.. if not we'll find room for you. ill text panda and let him know room for one more rig and 3 people. how old is the boy?

He is 15, I'm trying to rearrange some commitments, am just checking in case it all works out, I dont want to block anyone but it will be last minute at best, but hope to join you.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

He is 15, I'm trying to rearrange some commitments, am just checking in case it all works out, I dont want to block anyone but it will be last minute at best, but hope to join you.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

alright cool. my gfs oldest is 14. and ill let panda and kitty know to hold a maybe spot.

Thats bass gear - is it a lake or stream? Bass fishing changes my entire packing strategy. :D My traveling companions are dropping like flies so it looks like I might be solo.

Thats bass gear - is it a lake or stream? Bass fishing changes my entire packing strategy. :D My traveling companions are dropping like flies so it looks like I might be solo.

haha, well its all in one bag just happens to be the pic i took. it is a stream/river/brook/creek

Ok I'm in! Hope I'm not party crashing. I will shoot to be there @ 3:00 on Friday and am planning on camping Fri/Sat if there is room. 1 Jeep and riding solo (hopefully my gf's son will get his stuff done but doesn't look good)

Looking forward to meeting you'all

bkac

Caught the Bug
Ok I'm in! Hope I'm not party crashing. I will shoot to be there @ 3:00 on Friday and am planning on camping Fri/Sat if there is room. 1 Jeep and riding solo (hopefully my gf's son will get his stuff done but doesn't look good)

Great news, i should be there around 3 myself. I'm dropping the wife off at the airport in Reno around 10ish then heading that way. Gonna have to hit up In-N-Out for lunch first! Drive safe.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Panda

Came up today to pm you all, I took an unexpected swim in the river with my cell phone in my pocket, sooo you guys need to text or call kitty's phone tomorrow (I'm at round table using their wifi with my iPad now) so I'll pm you guys kitty's phone #
Also if anyone has an extra stock steering stabilizer laying around I could really really use one I took a hard line at sourgrass and mine is fubar big time, experienced my first dose of death wobble today :grayno: yup bad day :banghead:

Panda

There's plenty of room c'mon up! :thumb:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Came up today to pm you all, I took an unexpected swim in the river with my cell phone in my pocket, sooo you guys need to text or call kitty's phone tomorrow (I'm at round table using their wifi with my iPad now) so I'll pm you guys kitty's phone #
Also if anyone has an extra stock steering stabilizer laying around I could really really use one I took a hard line at sourgrass and mine is fubar big time, experienced my first dose of death wobble today :grayno: yup bad day :banghead:

Hope it was a good swim! That stinks. You guys need anything? Can't wait...

bkac

Caught the Bug
Hope it was a good swim! That stinks. You guys need anything? Can't wait...

I don't have a spare but could run by and get a cheap one for you at AutoZone out somewhere like that.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Let me know if i can grab you a stabalizer for the store...
See you tomorrow

Top Bottom